Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Sorry guys, my BBQ event won't be as open as it was last year. I've already drew up the names of the people who I know personally and are going to come and I'm already at 20+ ;[ So, I'd really appreciate it if you got a hold of me if you wanted to come.

But seriously, I'm stuck all the way in Southwest Riverside County. Not to mention that no one in my area plays fighting games at all, and the worthwhile scenes are all about an hour drive away from me (an hour north = Arcade Infinity, an hour south = San Diego), which means I only get competition like once every two weeks whenever I go to AI.

I'm in another state but that didn't stop me!

I'm in another state but that didn't stop me!

Holy fuck, old post is old. :psyduck:

Going to AI this Saturday apparently. Gogogo!

I'll try to remember and show up, probably at night.

CS was fun tonight. Day 1 CS in Cali. Ahhhh, love it.

-Tha Hindu

Sounds good. Hopefully nobody will be there tomorrow during the day so I can learn BB:eng101:

BB:CS is at AI now, apparently. I couldn't give less of a damn but that'll probably mean a pretty big crowd on Sat. A bunch of GG people are sure to be there, I assume. I may finally get to play SuperFX? Oh snap.

Sweet! hopefully guilty gear gets more play at AI. I want to try the new blazblue also. I don't work weekends anymore, so Im able to go to AI on weekends now.

Sweet! hopefully guilty gear gets more play at AI. I want to try the new blazblue also. I don't work weekends anymore, so Im able to go to AI on weekends now.

fiiiiiinallly. :0 How's the weekend after Xmas looking for coming together and playing?

GGs today to everyone I played at AI this afternoon especially Itemnazo (sp?). You're really good with clap-loop less Carl. My Tsubaki leveled up like crazy fighting you.

oh man, it's official: I am hella terrible at execution in GG right now. Can't do lame loops for my life half the time anymore; back to training mode I go.

GGs tonight to Storm, JO, and the Ky player I played (shtkn?). It's really nice to play GG again on working equipment, I've missed it.

Also, since AI has a working cab anyone want to start trying to run ranbats there? I mean, they have CS too so we could always do a combined thing.

Third, does anyone live near the Long Beach area? I'd like to get games in locally if possible.

Third, does anyone live near the Long Beach area? I'd like to get games in locally if possible.

I'll be back in Cerritos during winter break, though I don't know how free I'll be during the break. I do plan on playing GG, whether at AI or at a gathering, at least once or twice while I'm down in SoCal though. I'm not really good, but I hope I can provide some competition.

I pretty much remember everyone, AznAxl. It's just a question of whether or not they remember me!

yeah jo has a good memory...how else would he be able to memorize those long 20 hit combos with johnny.

of course sano, i want to see how much you improved your stick play. also play you in blazblue again...this time we will avoid that one restaurant with the worlds worse customer service, if you want to get something to eat.

XD Haha, yeah but we were there at peak hours i think! They didn't have lots of people at staff, but it was pretty messed up what they did with your order. I would have made a formal complaint to the manager :T!

I've been doing some stick work! But i know the sticks are gonna be tons better than the one i'm practicing on now. Give or take, my play style will be different than how i play on pad, it's a start! I look forward to playing on working sticks this time AND mashing more than just D at the BB cab!

Sign in to follow this