Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Coming even though nobody likes me! What are you gonna do, tell me no? MWAHAHAHA, you're already dead...all of you!

Ok, troll posts aside. Tonight's gonna be awesome. We so excited.

Okaaay, :] So stuff is moved around and everything! I'm still updating hte list above on the people going. I'll cross out the maybes that can't show up as well. Can't wait to see you all that's coming tonight!!

edit: There's a dragon fly ballooon!

Edited by Sanoshi

Had a great time, sorry for leaving early but I've got to actually get up in the morning tomorrow. Was awesome to meet everyone, looking forward to the next one!

Also, Sev, I just looked up the stuff I'd need and yes I can make an rj45 ps2 cable for you. Let me know when and how I should get it to you.

Edited by Wild Wallice

The "take a shot after you lose" snowballed me into inebriation, which resulted in more losses, and more inebriation. :eng101:

Hahaha, shoutouts to all who came, it was really fun, and I look forward to the next one. Special thanks to Sanoshi for hosting. <3

Shoutouts to all who were there and thank you Sanoshi for hosting. I am also looking forward to the next one of these gatherings.

Twas' quite an experience! Even though I was so free, I really enjoyed meeting and playing with everyone! From the BJ's to the milk to Kennyon giving love advice, I had tons of fun!

Thanks for hosting Sanoshi! Looking forward to next SanoshiCon! :D

I'm going to LA soon and I was wondering if there were any console arcade-esque stuff around there for BBCS >_< If not, what alternatives do I have to Arcade Infinity (since that's the only arcade I know)? Also, can anyone tell me more about Legendary Lotus?

Edited by Overheat

I'm going to LA soon and I was wondering if there were any console arcade-esque stuff around there for BBCS >_< If not, what alternatives do I have to Arcade Infinity (since that's the only arcade I know)? Also, can anyone tell me more about Legendary Lotus?

Arcade Infinity closed its doors for good last month, so we're fucked. Legendary Lotus became a Legendary Letdown because the owner refused to change and adapt to the community's suggestions to make his place better, so we took our business elsewhere.

Your best bet right now is Round 1 arcade in the Puente Hills Mall, which is down the street from where Arcade Infinity used to be, but they haven't gotten in BBCS(2) yet. Other than that, you're stuck playing BBCS online or finding an organized offline console meet at random houses that occur at random intervals.

Arcade Infinity closed its doors for good last month, so we're fucked. Legendary Lotus became a Legendary Letdown because the owner refused to change and adapt to the community's suggestions to make his place better, so we took our business elsewhere.

Your best bet right now is Round 1 arcade in the Puente Hills Mall, which is down the street from where Arcade Infinity used to be, but they haven't gotten in BBCS(2) yet. Other than that, you're stuck playing BBCS online or finding an organized offline console meet at random houses that occur at random intervals.

Thanks a ton. I'm getting in touch with some people down there and I think we're going to do an offline meet at someone's house.

Anyone from SoCal that has room in their car for one skinny as a twig black man, and is going to NCI, Can they pick me up? I'll give you gas money and pay for food. :3

Heey! Sorry for the late posting but thank you to everyone that came! :] It was a super huge success and everyone seem to have fun! Next time we'll do a "If you win, take a shot" game. Hopefully i'll do one sometime late April, but now i know better on how to setup the place and stuff. I hope more people turn up next time around.

Here's pictures of the event that Angel took! I do have a video on my phone, but i'll upload that sometime in the near future! Enjoy! :D <3: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Sanoshi/Sanoshi%20Con%202011/

Andd going to BNCI too! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Haha nooo. Just nothing going on lately, especially since AI died and NCI just finished.

But i can hold a small gathering or something with a few. We'll see. To the facebook!

INTENTIONAL Hahaha. AND MORE FUN KEKEKE.

But! No big "Sanoshi Con" for April! Sometime next month, once i get things together, there will be one! Yay!

SFIV tournament at CalPoly tomorrow. I think its scheduled to start around 6, I'll be supplying BBCS again. If we get some more people we can run a tourney for BB. It will be in the multipurpose room (MPR) behind Denny's. unfortuanetly I'm kinda a tertiary source for this stuff, so I hope everything is accurate.

SFIV tournament at CalPoly tomorrow. I think its scheduled to start around 6, I'll be supplying BBCS again. If we get some more people we can run a tourney for BB. It will be in the multipurpose room (MPR) behind Denny's. unfortuanetly I'm kinda a tertiary source for this stuff, so I hope everything is accurate.

Dang, if I had seen this last night I'd be going. Probably can't make it now though.

Sign in to follow this