Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

I'm talking Yucca Valley, 29 Palms, and Palm Springs.

I'm not from around there, sorry, dude.

where do people play guilty gear here

How many peoples still play gg? Im temped to start playing again if a scene still exists.

The scene's picking up at the arcade I work at, FFA. I'm trying to get more people into it. I've been running bi-weekly tournaments there and they've been doing pretty well. More and more people have been getting into it because of BlazBlue.

A bunch of us also meet every Thursday there for casuals. (Made my own regional thread for that one). We've got BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, the newest Melty Blood, and I even bring in my PS3 for Arcana Heart 3.

I really want the scene to build up. Thousand Oaks is like 45-50 minutes away from FFA, so the drive isn't that bad, Mighty.

Wish I could get over to FFA during school, theres no good competition around here for GG. Anyways, Tournament tomorrow @ 3, I'll be there with BB. Hopefully we won't be kicked out as fast this time.

Wish I could get over to FFA during school, theres no good competition around here for GG. Anyways, Tournament tomorrow @ 3, I'll be there with BB. Hopefully we won't be kicked out as fast this time.

Same place?

yep, though I guess you probably won't see this as we start in an hour.

well shit... I must play with new people! I need someone to just beat my ass at Guilty Gear! lol

If your in Modesto, your better looking at the norcal threads, your about an hour away from Sunnyvale though.

Edited by Kumlekar

Anyone going to FFA on friday? I'm planning to make the trip for the first time.

Also, anyone heard of a place called Alex's Arcade in Santa Ana? I'm told they have SF4: AE, MvC3, KoF 13, and Tekken 6. I might start going there if anyone knows where or not they have Blazblue or Accent Core as well. Anyone ever been there?

Where is this gathering at Riverside anyway?

I might go to FFA at Friday to make up for missing Thursday casuals.

GGs to everyone at FFA last night, especially that Slayer player. Also, GGs to everyone in Melty Blood, I've been practicing that game non-stop since we got the newest version.

Our BlazBlue is down temporarily. We're working on fixing it, and it will be back up soon.

@Mighty: Yeah we meet every thursday. I bring in my Arcana Heart 3, and we all play Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, and BlazBlue.

@Wild Wallice: How did you like your first trip to FFA? We just got 2 more stations for SSF4:AE (making a total of 8, but one of them is temporarily down, making 7 for now).

Hey guys!

I'm one of the member of an esport club at csulb and we are adding BBCS 1 or 2 (if it comes out by then) for our events at CSULB in Long Beach, CA

It's starting at 4:30PM and is on Saturday May 21st, 2011

I know we're not known but some of the students are excited about CS2 so they wanna add it into the event and hope to get some regs for our tourney

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11458-5-21-11-2GG-SMACKDOWN-1.5-CSULB-Long-Beach-CA&p=1014035#post1014035

Edited by champtang

Depending on what day it manages to come out, a CS2 tourny on the 21 will be hella lulz. That's like a week of hitting the books for most people. But do it. Might be interesting. I might be able to come.

GGs to everyone at FFA last night, especially that Slayer player. Also, GGs to everyone in Melty Blood, I've been practicing that game non-stop since we got the newest version.

Our BlazBlue is down temporarily. We're working on fixing it, and it will be back up soon.

@Mighty: Yeah we meet every thursday. I bring in my Arcana Heart 3, and we all play Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, and BlazBlue.

@Wild Wallice: How did you like your first trip to FFA? We just got 2 more stations for SSF4:AE (making a total of 8, but one of them is temporarily down, making 7 for now).

Wait, you got Actress Again? damn, I want to play. Whens the next tournament?

Wish I was able to make it Thursday for Melty. My schedule only allows me to come down on friday.

@Id_asz - Got a date when BB will be fixed?

Going to FFA primarly for MBAACC and to watch everyone play the several ssf4 machines. Be there round 8p.

Also happy Friday 13 day

Anyone going to WNF tonight? I'll be there for BB.

Gonna be going again.

Gonna be going again.

I probably won't be heading there tonight, but what console is the BB setup usually on?

Sign in to follow this