Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

FOREVER ALONE.

What about next week? Also sup everyone. I'm pretty new to the BB scene here since only one other person plays this game at UCLA.

There's usually a bunch of Guilty players at FFA on Friday nights. I'll bring my CS2 for PS3, as well, just bring a stick and we can play.

We're holding a BBCS2/GGAC tournament on May 29th, too, fyi.

Any GG/BB players that are closer to my area (Corona)? I don't mind driving to places like 45 minutes away. Places like FFA is certainly a bit too far and out of the way for me though. :(

Soooo with summer coming up, there are a shit ton of events that pretty much makes the next Sano-con a "Well whenever a group of people are free, sure why the hell not". Soooo here's what it looks like

Without conflicting with Revelations, Pulsr bbq, Anime Expo, Comic con, Evo and the occasional birthday celebrations and summer school shit- for weekends these are the only available dates:

Fri, June 24 -Sat, June 26

Fri, July 8 - Sat, July 10

Fri, July 15 - Sat, July 17

I'm down for certain weekdays if people are free. Or if a group of you guys want to get together randomly and dont mind coming to Riverside, just post and let me know. Otherwise, August will be the ideal time i guess!

Let me knooow

Id_asz, what time is that cs2 tourney on the 29th? I'm thinking of coming.

Sanoshi, I can make the July time for sure, not sure about the other two, depends on what happens.

Id_asz, what time is that cs2 tourney on the 29th? I'm thinking of coming.

The tournament for BB/GG at FFA I believe is at 5:00pm.

Shout-outs to everyone I played at FFA last night in GG/BB/MK9/MB!

There's a new guys who showed up for GG that I've never seen before. His name's Takaya and he's an exchange student from Japan. He's a really good player, and even went to SBO for GG.

Hope to see you guys for this weekend's tournament!

I've also updated a lot of the FFA (FFA-United.com) website, mostly in the tournament section.

Oooo! Nice! :D Super excited! I'm showing up for FFA this Sunday, given rides and stuff are a-okay! Even though i know some of you guys will be at Fanime, I hope to see some new faces!

I'll be down for casuals tonight, and I'm bringing CS2 on PS3. Someone bring a controller! :v:

Alright, thanks guys. Will be there.

How early will the cs2 setup be there? I'd like to play a bit of casuals before the actual tournament if people are there.

Alright, thanks guys. Will be there.

How early will the cs2 setup be there? I'd like to play a bit of casuals before the actual tournament if people are there.

I'll probably get there by 3pm and have it set-up soon after.

ggs to the people I played at ffa today.

Despite the fact I am a total failure, I'll try to make it out to these more often.

Uwa! :[ Sorry i didn't show up to FFA that time guys! Some stuff came up last min! D: Definitely will do my best to show up next time around!

Grats to Bond for BB, and Shin for GG.

I posted up the results on the website, as well as the tournament thread on dustloop.

Videos should be coming up shortly.

Don't forget to show up for Thursday casuals! I'll be bringing BBCS2 for the PS3 (we are working on getting cabs for CS2 arcade, but it's going to take some time).

Sign in to follow this