Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

I think I left my PS2 controller at FFA? Confirm/deny? I'll check anyway at Thursday casuals.

I think I left my PS2 controller at FFA? Confirm/deny? I'll check anyway at Thursday casuals.

Yeah, I've got it. I'll bring it on Thurs.

Grats to Bond for BB, and Shin for GG.

Grats to Bond for BB,

Bond

The hell is the matter with you people?

If you are planning to attend the 2GG event this sat and are planning to talk to park at the school then please talk to me cause I can give you free day permit passes

Alright it's official. FREE PARKING PASSES for our tourney. Just park your car and come see me. When you're registering, ask me about a parking pass and I will give it to you free of charge.

This is only for people who are coming to play so you have to register. I also only have so much passes so first come first serve.

http://www.facebook.com/2ggaming or just the tourney thread here

Heeey so, since revelations is this week, on Thur im opening my place up to get some practice in before the event.

I'll be mashin BB all thur, so whoever wants to come is more than welcomed. See you guys on Friday!

edit: Add me on FB for an invite and stuff for this Thur. Severin is picking up Huey and Omni to have them over Thur, soooo add me for details and what nooooot.

Edited by Sanoshi

Where can I play Gg in la or Santa Monica

I work late on weekdays so I can't go too far out of my way

Edited by Henaki

Where can I play Gg in la or Santa Monica

I work late on weekdays so I can't go too far out of my way

Dawg, if R1 gets GG I'm willing to drive ya ass.

GGs to the two people( me and ragna) that showed up at 2GGs to play casuals...I wrote myself off as a different name because I got bored of this one

charlie-brown-tree.jpg

GGs to the two people( me and ragna) that showed up at 2GGs to play casuals...I wrote myself off as a different name because I got bored of this one

I usually come to the Long Beach things, but had to do something today. I'll be there next week, though I suspect it won't break 3 people, like ever.

I'll be recording matches of Guilty Gear this Thursday night at FFA. If you want to see yourself on Youtube, that's the time to play!

Don't forget we've also got a tournament for GG&BB this Sunday!

P.S. Friday night I'll be recording Melty Blood casuals.

GGs to everyone I played in every game other than Blazblue. I had to leave because I have to get up before twelve tomorrow and because my house is two hours away from FFA. Just to let everyone know, I have a asus vh236h monitor and ps3 at home. If people really need a setup, as long as someone lets me know way in advance, I can bring mine. See you guys on Sunday.

Well now I feel dumb. I went out to CSULB today for their weekend thing they've been doing, only to realize that nobody is there because classes ended.

Derp.

Does anyone in the San Diego area play BB? I moved here a few months ago, and I haven't for the life of me been able to find anyone to play with offline >_<

Does anyone in the San Diego area play BB? I moved here a few months ago, and I haven't for the life of me been able to find anyone to play with offline >_<

There is actually a SD thread here. There are very few people who play in the SD area though, so its kinda tough luck.

@frcflying: People mainly go to FFA on Thurs for GG casuals. Other than that, i'm sure if you start posting regularly that you're going on other days to play GG, i'm sure some people might show up!

Sign in to follow this