Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Heeey guys in Socal! I'm holding a Gathering/party at my place! The event and information is on facebook, so here is the link to the thing: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=283322691687734&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

Feel free to add me on FB~ If you have any questions just ask! :] Hope to see some new faces!

Hi guys I guess I better start posting here if I want to get some BB matches, I'm from the Noho zone and looking forward to meet new friends to play BBCS I've been out of luck looking for it on the arcades. Any advice for places where I should try?

PSN tag: cesarinleyva

Add Me!

Edited by MForce

So, how many are going? I count four as of now.

An actual arcade with cs2 near me? I-I don't believe it...Ha ha, well count me in as soon as I get a ps3(play on 360 usually) stick since it's a console set up.

An actual arcade with cs2 near me? I-I don't believe it...Ha ha, well count me in as soon as I get a ps3(play on 360 usually) stick since it's a console set up.

M'hm. Usually every Friday around 9:00p.m, unless said otherwise. Hope to see you there.

It's console but it's setup in an arcade cabinet so don't worry about bringing in an arcade stick.

One thing i noticed is that Friday is usually the busiest day at Super Arcade other than Wednesday night, so there have been times that we've had to wait for people to finish playing on the PS3 setup. Luckily it's only been about 10 minutes but sometimes we've had to wait longer. We'll try to get one of the 360s updated as a backup.

Well I didn't make it last friday, ended up helping with the SFIV tourney at CalPoly. We ended up having it in the arcade because we couldn't get the MPR. I'm trying to get ahold of the residential coordinator, so hopefully we'll be back to the old spot. I'll start posting here with times once I hear about them.

So, how many are going? I count four as of now.

I think I can make this. Here's to hoping I don't get lost trying to find the place.

It's console but it's setup in an arcade cabinet so don't worry about bringing in an arcade stick.

Oh, is that right? That saves me a lot of trouble then. Thanks!

Edited by Gil

How do you guys usually split the costs there at Super Arcade? I'm thinking of going tomorrow.

Last time, we had about 4 people, and I believe it was set up for around 4 hours. For one dollar = 30 minutes, that's about two dollars each. In the end, it depends on how many show up.

Was there around 8pm to 9pm. Reading back, I definitly went there too early.

when do people usually go to super arcade for blazblue? i went on wednesday but they had power problems and wnf was cancelled so i played 3s for a while lol...

when do people usually go to super arcade for blazblue? i went on wednesday but they had power problems and wnf was cancelled so i played 3s for a while lol...

Usually around 9 or so. But, I'm not sure how many people are going to be there this Friday.

Hey everyone, Psyblade here. I live super close to Super Arcade, so I was wondering if any of you are still interested in playing GG. Unfortunately my Wednesdays are really crazy this quarter so I can't go to WNF, haha..

Also, are the DLC characters available on the BB setup at Super? I want to learn Platinum

Was there around 8pm to 9pm. Reading back, I definitly went there too early.

ah sorry to hear that, we got there at 8:45 but didnt get on until around 9:30 cause there were people on the PS3

Hey everyone, Psyblade here. I live super close to Super Arcade, so I was wondering if any of you are still interested in playing GG. Unfortunately my Wednesdays are really crazy this quarter so I can't go to WNF, haha..

Also, are the DLC characters available on the BB setup at Super? I want to learn Platinum

nah, no DLC characters or Mu

Also i won't be able to make it this Friday, so if people are planning on going make sure someone's bringing their PS3 BB disc.

yooo good games to those dudes I played in Guilty Gear at the CSU Pomona arcade today. One of the last things I expected going into this school was finding GG players, haha.

My college anime friends got me interested in this game. So I'm wondering where are the best happening places to go to for the BB scene? Norcal has something going on but I don't see anything big unless I'm missing something.

yooo good games to those dudes I played in Guilty Gear at the CSU Pomona arcade today. One of the last things I expected going into this school was finding GG players, haha.

Were you the Johnny player? I was playing that newb Chipp and used up all the free credits haha. GGs if that was you!

Were you the Johnny player? I was playing that newb Chipp and used up all the free credits haha. GGs if that was you!

Nah I played Millia and Dizzy

Sign in to follow this