Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

^come down to sd if kbalch throws another meet. most of us sd guys along with purrin and stormlocke showed up yesterday.

i need to play people stormmmmmmlockkkkkkkk im looking at you and sometimes pig but he cant handle my may shes to underaged for him =.

wtf didnt i beast on ur may not too long ago? block son, you rely on mashin 2p.

I prefer you to concentrate on mamiya. So when we gonna get some hnk games in man. We havent played for like a month.

Ugh you guys I'm terrible at keeping up with this shit. I am going to try to look at this thread more often okay.

Lately I've been playing way too much Dragon Quest VIII and uh, Oblivion, and hmmm ate some food and drank some beverages. I'm ok though. My guilty gear skills is falling though and it makes me sad :*( (Sad face with star tear)

edit: There is 60" HDTV in my living room and I played #R on it and it's pretty sweet. No lag. :] I can't wait for slash! blargh!

pig all im going to do is any string into 6c iad c over and over -.-

crazydazed we need to play some moreeeeee

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Me need my slashie fix... ;_;

lol, dust loop. Haven't been here in forever. Must add to favorites starting.. ...... now.

Damn it. i messed up.

I forgot to bring my A game and brought the C game instead. Very disappointed :cry:

guess i got nervous or something, cuz my fingers weren't doing what i wanted them to. i usually don't get nervous. Brain was telling fingers to move, but they didnt :blue: :annoy:

I heard Ken I counter picked everyone... Should've done blind pick when you guys had the chance...

What do you mean Counter picked everyone?

and i think you are talking about CB and not Ken I. Ken I just played THEE best Potemkin i've seen.

Cuz CB would just pick a character that his oppoenets character was bad against. Mostly played Toastament though.

*I noticed some may players didn't do May's Ik when they dizzied the opponent during the tournament. Can u Ik someone during a tourney? or did they just not do it cuz it's not good sportsmanship?

*I noticed some may players didn't do May's Ik when they dizzied the opponent during the tournament. Can u Ik someone during a tourney? or did they just not do it cuz it's not good sportsmanship?

May's IK mode now takes more than a full second to activate (70 frames) so she no longer gets guaranteed IKs off of dizzies.

Unless you're talking #R... then those May players were silly ;(

i think ken i sticks with pot unless it would be a pot vs. pot mirror match. In which case, he switches to axel.

i think ken i sticks with pot unless it would be a pot vs. pot mirror match. In which case, he switches to axel.

we know what fight he thinks is hardest for pot. Now we all just need to learn axl. :lol:

He should have used Bridget against the other Pot that really would have been in his favor. even though i think he can beat any character with his Pot. Wish i could have played against his Pot just to see how many times he would have Pot Buster me.

lol it's cute how you guys think ken I is beatable...

on topic...I live in anaheim now, off the 91. Who wants to come play with me?

I live near the 91. im on Kreamer where the 91 is. I can do some beasting on you if u want? U ever go to camalot to play or do u hate regular GG XX

I live near the 91. im on Kreamer where the 91 is. I can do some beasting on you if u want? U ever go to camalot to play or do u hate regular GG XX

yea that's actually pretty close...I'm off harbor/la palma. I hate cgl and ggxx lol. Do you have slash? Because I haven't really gotten a copy of it yet...=(

hmm when are you free? Kinda busy til monday, but I'm good monday afternoon. my aim is chunlispimp or my yahoo is quite_rly hit me up and we can plan something.

Sign in to follow this