Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Just letting everyone knowwww

Arcade Revival is this Friday! Come to UCR between 4pm - 10pm to hang out and play BB, MvC3 and other stuffff.

Check out event announcements for details on location and such :]

Hey guys! I'm in the Van Nuys area. I very recently started getting into the BB series (yesterday haha) and just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I've been playing fighting games competitively now for almost a year, but have been a casual player since '86. Looking for people to help me level up and get matches with. Currently learning Tager.

I run the MK9 and KOF13 events at FFA (I'll be there this Saturday if you want to meet). I'll be the guy behind the computer screen running the stream :)

Ayyee sooo late, i know but thanks for everyone who showed up last Fri. :] Next Arcade Revival meeting is Tues, 28th, at 7pm to close. Check the event announcement thread for details on the room and location!

Ayyee sooo late, i know but thanks for everyone who showed up last Fri. :] Next Arcade Revival meeting is Tues, 28th, at 7pm to close. Check the event announcement thread for details on the room and location!

I probably won't be going to those for awhile. I get out of class late Mon-Thurs and most of the time afterwards is dedicated to homework :/

After this quarter is over I'll probably start going to those again.

Awww no worrrries. My schedule is pretty intense next quarter (and even now D:), so i def understand. Studies first!

Ya'll best be making it out on 2/24-2/25 at Super Arcade this week! They'll be extra events and GG on the side, so what the fuck are you waiting for. COME OUT.

Rhapsody do you still need a team? Me and another guy from San Diego are looking for a third person. I play Jin, and he plays Tager. Let me know if you're down.

Rhapsody do you still need a team? Me and another guy from San Diego are looking for a third person. I play Jin, and he plays Tager. Let me know if you're down.

I was PMed already, so I already have a team.

Should be around 10-15. The out of towners should all be going tonight, so it'll be worth going regardless if you ask me. As for a setup, it never hurts to be prepared.

Also, does someone want to pick up c0r for me on the way to Super Arcade or something? He's landing at LGB but I'm expected to be at Super Arcade by a certain time orz.

[looks up orz] ... i'm so white

i CAN pick c0r up ... lol (it's not toooo outa the way) if it makes it easier for you (but maybe someone else will volunteerrrrr).....i'll pack my setup. can't remember if you have one or two setups, but 10 ppl is a lot, let alone 15.

Edited by Herbal Grey

Sanoshi and the others usually have get togethers offline. If your nearby you should check them out sometime.

Oh and welcome :D

Resident lurker KG at your service. :p

I'd love to get some people to have casuals with in Torrance. Acid ace, I know your here and it would be cool to get some casuals, if there is anyone else out there hit me up.

Hey Socal!

Just sayin, Arcade Revivals last meeting for the quarter will be next week Tuesday, March 6th. We'll be holding a SFxT Day One tourney, so feel free to stop by :p

We'll resume sometime early April! For now, i'll be playing GG by myself and watching P4U streams :B

Sign in to follow this