Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

fuck hos..-_-the only char in the game that can't beat him is venom. =(

Woodland hills um...that's far...isn't that off the 405 past LA? Would probably take you 45 mins to an hour or so to get to anaheim with no traffic...

edit: cell 760 805 9177

So uh... What are the teams from this area that are gonna be participating at Evo West at the moment? It'd be dope if we can have like mini-team tourneys or practice sessions to beef the fuck up (no homo) before Evo West...

Also, assuming that my team plans fall through, who wants to team up with a scrub like me? I use Millia and ABA mostly and I'm only decent at the game... Damn, I wanna play at the Slash qualifiers...

Ah Mr. Pimp... My Ky doesn't play like the rest you see.... I will show you ^_^

I try to make that shit fun tho cause I know exactly what you are talking about.

Im going to be living in Woodland Hills... So ya I have no idea where the funk that is but I can't wait to play alot of you guys....

Question... Does Sief(ID) still play? If so... where can I find my brotha from another motha?

Hanzo... you sound like you already got this bitch on lock ^_^ I like your style.

Lets play lots ok guys?

After much play with heidern, I've determined that he is so scrubby that no one but me is nice enough to accept him on a team. It might even make it so I have no chance of getting anywhere in EVO. :chat:

So uh... What are the teams from this area that are gonna be participating at Evo West at the moment? It'd be dope if we can have like mini-team tourneys or practice sessions to beef the fuck up (no homo) before Evo West...

Also, assuming that my team plans fall through, who wants to team up with a scrub like me? I use Millia and ABA mostly and I'm only decent at the game... Damn, I wanna play at the Slash qualifiers...

yeah i would like to know that teams that are coming out of So Cal.

Im not going to EVO so i won't know who's on who's team. so..... anyone formed a team yet? :confused:

Chun Li Pimp, you up for any Slash either Wednesday or Thursday? This time i promise i won't show up after Midnight, cuz i work in the morning on those two days.

I haven't played slash since the last time we played. Been to busy with work and other crap.

I want to try and get May out of Last place on the Rankings Chart :bad: ANd get your Venom Out of First. which will prolly not happen since u can own me with about 10 different characters.

May is above venom in tiers...C class warriors. At least your may is first in tournament rankings...lol ;)

Thursday should be fine. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure though. =)

Woot someone please call me... I dont give a frock Ill travel wherever for comp and friends ^_______^ 954-296-6337 Thats my cell and if you guys are playing call me asap please ^_^_^_^

Hrmmm Hanou would make an excellent teamate. Now I have people asking me. I might just decide at EVO.... not sure.

Woot someone please call me... I dont give a frock Ill travel wherever for comp and friends ^_______^ 954-296-6337 Thats my cell and if you guys are playing call me asap please ^_^_^_^

Hrmmm Hanou would make an excellent teamate. Now I have people asking me. I might just decide at EVO.... not sure.

Hey you in LA now? We're all going to AZ for a GG tourney tomorrow. But next week when im back lets all play. Im sure if you say your coming we can get a lot of the guys to come out.

Looks like i'm going to have to do some sleeping around to convince people. :cool:

yea i think we should get some weekly practice sessions in before evo. I know run plays thursdays, and i'd rather compete with them than against them, so maybe we can do something on mondays or tuesday. I'll talk to whoever I can get to come. I know jo and heidern and romel want to play...and ken i and deuce will always cum if i want them to...so we'll just have some sex and stuff and try to get this shit a little more scheduled.

Hidden

Organize this shit Justice. By the Way im Playing against Justice On survival Mode right now. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Snap!!!!!!!!!!

Get something together im tired of playing against the computer.

Chunli I might be open saturday to play games. u up for saturday casuals or are your weekends for partying only?

Anyone up for some GuiltyGear Slash in the Rialto/Ontario/San Bernadino area

I got that and a Multitude of other fighting games

and have some High Level play

571767-25%20(Large).jpg

Good Times

SoCal on dustloop. I'm bored, so I registered. SRK seems to be the most active, though. Btw, what the Hell do L.P. stand for? I'm assuming people are referring to music.. and no, not Linkin Park. I hate them.

L.P. = Limited Play

5-25 minutes

E.P.=Extended Play

30 and Up minutes of music

Meaningless Movement

the words of Sepultura

Sign in to follow this