Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

I live in a newish city called eastvale; it's approximately in between corona and chino hill. I'm like 20-25 mins away from Super Arcade. Feel free to hit me up anytime; I just net-play it cause i'm lonesome -__- I'm no pro, but I spend way too much time on this game, so if you are better than me, i'll pick up the slack for sure.

I live in a newish city called eastvale; it's approximately in between corona and chino hill. I'm like 20-25 mins away from Super Arcade. Feel free to hit me up anytime; I just net-play it cause i'm lonesome -__- I'm no pro, but I spend way too much time on this game, so if you are better than me, i'll pick up the slack for sure.

I actually live in Eastvale. If you have Extend on the PS3, you can add my PSN too if you want.

Hey Socal!

Just sayin, Arcade Revivals last meeting for the quarter will be next week Tuesday, March 6th. We'll be holding a SFxT Day One tourney, so feel free to stop by :p

We'll resume sometime early April! For now, i'll be playing GG by myself and watching P4U streams :B

I'll make it to this one this time. Hopefully there's a GG set up. Playing GG with people at BBR made me want to play even more again.

Edited by Rhapsody

Hahaha no worries. :p I always bring a GG setup just for me! Hahaha XD It's the only game i know how to play.

lol, wow. alright, i'll add. I've grown to hate playing on psn and only play on 360 now, but in a city where everything is within walking distance I suppose lag will be bearable. haha

I'll be having my usual Friday night airdasher casuals tonight at FFA. Hope to see you guys there!

Has anyone gone to Super Arcade in Walnut? If so, what games do they have?

Off the top of my head, there's SF2 HF, Super Turbo, Hyper SF2, KoF 2002, SF3 3S, SF4 AE, MvC2, BBCS2, and also console versions of SFXT and UMvC3. So yeah, pretty much Capcom and BBCS1 (and KoF) in terms of fighters.

Edited by Rhapsody

Hey guys, I'll be moving into the Lancaster/Palmdale area this July. What's in the area (1-2 hour drive) as far as BlazBlue casuals, arcades, and similar things?

Hey guys, I'll be moving into the Lancaster/Palmdale area this July. What's in the area (1-2 hour drive) as far as BlazBlue casuals, arcades, and similar things?

Family Fun Arcade (FFA) is about an hour away from Lancaster. We have a Guilty Gear AC arcade cab, a Melty Blood AACC cab, and a ton of other fighters. We meet every Friday night around 8PM for casuals. I bring in my PS3 for BlazBlue, and sometimes we'll have a laptop for doujin fighters.

Also, I run a bi-weekly airdasher tournament with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue every other Sunday. The next one will be on April 15th.

Numakie and I are going to try and direct feed record this Friday's Guilty Gear casual matches. With any luck, he'll be able to post them on youtube!

Also, West Toast XVI is coming!

gg everyone. Had a great time with Numakie, DQRF, Seungpyo, SLEDGE, Takaya, Blumpkinking, Gamerboy, and KidGrave.

Great reads on my bursts, DQRF. I need to get better at less obvious bursting, I just haven't been punished for it before, so I never had to get good at it. That's why I love casuals so much, it really helps me get better at all angles of gameplay.

I'll see you guys again next Friday! Don't forget, we're having a tournament on Sunday the 15th, and West Toast XVI is coming up!

IS PERSONA OUT YET?

Arcade: Yes.

JP Console: No.

AM Console: No.

The arcade version is NESiCA x Live exclusive, so American arcades can't get it.

Sanoshi-con. If she does it soon. Bum.

Family Fun Arcade (FFA) is about an hour away from Lancaster. We have a Guilty Gear AC arcade cab, a Melty Blood AACC cab, and a ton of other fighters. We meet every Friday night around 8PM for casuals. I bring in my PS3 for BlazBlue, and sometimes we'll have a laptop for doujin fighters.

Also, I run a bi-weekly airdasher tournament with Guilty Gear and BlazBlue every other Sunday. The next one will be on April 15th.

Nice, that should give me some stuff to do on the weekends. Do you guys play a lot of BlazBlue or are you mostly GG players? I'm planning on picking up GG eventually (PSN release fuck yeah), but I mostly play BlazBlue right now.

I'm planning on occasionally making a drive to San Diego for their weekly casuals too, and also probably going to visit San Francisco area pretty often (once a month or so) too despite the 6ish hour drive because I absolutely love the area. I'll have to check out what's in that area though as far as Arcades/BlazBlue.

Sanoshi-con. If she does it soon. Bum.

Oh hi Guyman *troll*

I guess i should hold one soon! Let me find a good date :]

What is Sanoshi-con? O_o

Sign in to follow this