Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Jyousa don't embarrass us. We've taught you well.

*Salute*

Thanks for the SoCal hospitality. Weekend was so full of lulz, and I can't wait to go back ;___;

Thanks for the SoCal hospitality. Weekend was so full of lulz, and I can't wait to go back ;___;

I take it you're not going to Evo?

As far as the SoCal guys, looks like the first time I'm gonna meet any of you is gonna be at Evo, lol. Looking forward to it.

I might have to check this out tomorrow...

Or maybe today. Anyone wanna meet up there later? I'm currently waiting for my car to finish having it's oil changed, but after that I might head over.

Edited by Jyosua

glad everyone is likely all the new games at round 1. if we get enough ppl for blazblue and chaos code we will be holding tourneys for it so plz show your support. also we are working on upgrading chaos code to ver 1.2

Yeah, I'm excited to play on an Arcade. I've been waiting for the chance to do so. I'ma print out some directions and head down there now.

I'm at round 1 if anyone else is in the area and wants to play BlazBlue.

I'm down to go to Round 1 today if anyone else wants some games in though I'm still not a huge fan of .50 per game after the game's been out for so long. Guess AI spoiled me.

I'm not sure if it's the joystick equipment or if there's some display lag, but it's definitely harder to play on that Arcade machine than my home setup (Sanwa stick parts and Evo monitor)

Also, I think something was wrong with Chaos code. I couldn't get a two player vs game going...

Yeah generally arcade cabs do have some minimal lag.

Yeah, apparently so. I mean, it was minimal enough that I could do microdash 6C > 2D with Jin just fine, but I was having trouble doing sekkajin > j.2C > j.C > j.D and occasionally my microdash 5Bs after 6B would mess up.

the new net city cab is on a crt monitor so there shouldn't be any lag. if anything it's because playing on an asus as the standard for so long a crt feels alot faster when it comes to timing. at least that's how it is for tekken and other games i've played. if it's button or stick related we can fix the problem.

It could be that, or it could be the stick. I'll have to give it another go before I can really narrow down what was different. As far as super arcade, I'm definitely going.

Hidden

Round 1 has Extend now? Well, I have Fridays off so I will try and check it out then. If anyone plans to go, that would be awesome. Otherwise, I'd probably sit there and end up playing AE or something as usual.

Hi everyone, I live in Corona and I'm getting the japanese version of persona 4 arena. According to the tracking info I'm getting it tomorrow morning, if anyone would like to come and play with my friends and I please let me know.

Hi everyone, I live in Corona and I'm getting the japanese version of persona 4 arena. According to the tracking info I'm getting it tomorrow morning, if anyone would like to come and play with my friends and I please let me know.

Oh hey I live about 25 minutes away! And a chance to play P4A early?! Count me in! :D

I might be up for stopping by on a Friday night or something. Are you also going to Super Arcade on Saturday?

I might be up for stopping by on a Friday night or something. Are you also going to Super Arcade on Saturday?

Hey Jyosua, I'm just checking but were you replying to my post? If so then I'll send you a PM with my info so you can find my place. Also I'll prob. go to Super Arcade on sat.

Sign in to follow this