Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Yeah, I was replying to your post. XD You had a Japanese PS3? D: Lucky.

Oh cool, I live in Corona (well Eastvale to be exact) too. Even though playing P4A this week sounds a lot of fun, I'll be busy until Friday most likely. I will be going to Super Arcade though.

FYI: If I can get 4G service, I'll be streaming casuals at gundamx86's place. You all should watch :P

I live in Lakewood, between Cerritos and Long Beach. Definitely have been wanting to get into BlazBlue and P4A. I'm willing to travel around the area to learn/play either game and to host get togethers. Let me know and thanks!

Edited by numberviz3r0

Dead thread is best thread.

Just a heads up to everyone

GAMEPLAY at Long Beach will be getting Persona 4 Arena this FRIDAY 100%.

They will also have the pre order soundtrack as long as you call in advance and leave your name.

5911 E Spring St

Long Beach, CA 90808

phone number: 562 421 6880

Do you know if they will have a P4A tourney coming up? I know they usually do with fighting games.

The only one I know of that's an actual tournament would be the one on August 12 hosted by levelup, I believe. I plan to go to that one if I have a car or a ride by then. Too bad I don't get the game until the 10th because of my shipping type. So sad.

Well, there will be another tourney on Wednesday the 8th at the same spot at Super Arcade in Walnut. You should check out the stream if you can't attend.

So who's going to Long Beach today? :kitty:

Just called the store champtang mentioned and they'll have it this afternoon! Call them and give them your name and number if you're planning on purchasing it there and they'll hold a copy for you and call you when it's ready. :yaaay:
Edited by Shazam

Just a heads up to everyone

GAMEPLAY at Long Beach will be getting Persona 4 Arena this FRIDAY 100%.

They will also have the pre order soundtrack as long as you call in advance and leave your name.

5911 E Spring St

Long Beach, CA 90808

phone number: 562 421 6880

Correction they are getting it TODAY

Temecula is pretty close to me but i'm working... maybe if your sessions are after 5pm I can come. I should be getting my copy today!

We should have a mini event on Sunday or something...

sure, i can host whenever, i'm off on sat/sun. looking to host locally instead of driving an hour to other cities

will be hosting saturday 8/4 more or less all day (and friday night too i guess)

28922 newport rd

temecula, ca 92591

909-539-7354

Edited by bellreisa

I'm heading to long beach after work. They're open until 10, so hopefully i can get three in 3 hours from work. XD I get off at 6:30 today.

The only one I know of that's an actual tournament would be the one on August 12 hosted by levelup, I believe. I plan to go to that one if I have a car or a ride by then. Too bad I don't get the game until the 10th because of my shipping type. So sad.

Thanks for the head's up on that and I'm in need of a ride to head over there as well. I probably won't be able to touch the game until that tournament, if I can make it.

Correction they are getting it TODAY

Will they be having a Persona 4 Arena release tournament, like they did with UMvC3?

Edited by numberviz3r0

Thanks for the head's up on that and I'm in need of a ride to head over there as well. I probably won't be able to touch the game until that tournament, if I can make it.

Will they be having a Persona 4 Arena release tournament, like they did with UMvC3?

There might be one on Aug 11th. Not sure though since there's one on Aug 12th already

I drove all the way there to have them sell out while I was on the road. Fuck.

Sign in to follow this