Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

There might be one on Aug 11th. Not sure though since there's one on Aug 12th already

Ah I see then, looks like I need to focus on making it to Super Arcade on the 12th then.

I drove all the way there to have them sell out while I was on the road. Fuck.

I was so afraid of this! I'm much closer though, that fucking sucks man!

When I got there they were already turning away people who wanted 360 copies. I was really worried for a second. I'm watching the intros for the first time now, fffffff

I ended up managing to get a copy because some people didn't pick up their preorders. Fuck yeah. :v: Streaming tonight!

GRIND GRIND GRIND

NETPLAY

GRIND GRIND GRIND

CASUALS

GRIND GRIND GRIND

TOURNAMENTS

e t c

This game is much fun, am I right? I gotta say I'm really happy with it.

I'll come find you if you don't go to Walnut. MAKE IT OUT

I know you can at least make it either today or Sunday. I should be going both days, come and fight me! I'm still free! :)

@Guymam: get a ps3! you poor guymam why did you get your copy already LOL at least you can still make it out to play.

I'll admit that it is a good story, at least, I thought it was hilarious. I keep picturing you reading the game manual and looking at the case/disc combo with just no sense of satisfaction at all. It's like having a computer without the internet, or an iPod with a dead battery. Sorry brosuke, my ps3 died on me once too, shit sucks.

I'm now going to main Yosuke to same character troll and because I want some ridiculous mirror matches, r u ready

I went to Round 1 again today. I'm starting to think I'm not crazy about the cab. It doesn't seem to be display lag, but rather the stick/button quality. I think they might just be really worn, but the other players there agreed with me on that... they seemed to have noticed it as well. I might be willing to donate to get some new Sanwas on that cab if possible. :v: It seems worse on the 2-player side. I found 4 other players at the BlazBlue cab today, but I only had time to play one of them, since I came by with some friends to do karaoke.

Hopefully I'll see you guys at Super Arcade tomorrow. I couldn't go to WNF as I was out-of-state on business. Time to scrub it up with my inability to confirm with Mitsuru.

I went to Round 1 again today. I'm starting to think I'm not crazy about the cab. It doesn't seem to be display lag, but rather the stick/button quality. I think they might just be really worn, but the other players there agreed with me on that... they seemed to have noticed it as well. I might be willing to donate to get some new Sanwas on that cab if possible. :v: It seems worse on the 2-player side. I found 4 other players at the BlazBlue cab today, but I only had time to play one of them, since I came by with some friends to do karaoke.

Hopefully I'll see you guys at Super Arcade tomorrow. I couldn't go to WNF as I was out-of-state on business. Time to scrub it up with my inability to confirm with Mitsuru.

I know some of the people working at R1, I'll see if there's anything they can do about getting new sticks on the BB cab

I know some of the people working at R1, I'll see if there's anything they can do about getting new sticks on the BB cab

Please do... it would be muchly appreciated.

Hello! I'm pretty much new to the game. I live in the (310) area. Manhattan Beach. Are there any local tournaments I could/should look for? Better yet anywhere to meet up and get experience playing others? I just started Blazblue but really do enjoy the game.

Hey all IEBG is hosting a P4A tourney this Sunday at James Games in Upland.

Details here:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14935-Aug-26-2012-IEBG-Tournament-James-Games-Arcade-UMvC3-AE2012-amp-P4A-(Upland-CA)

Hopefully we get a good turnout, because this event and the next will be used to gauge interest in P4A in this area.

Yooooo, Shazam and I are thinking about hitting up Super tomorrow for P4A casuals all day. If anyone wants to join in or meet us up there tomorrow night around 7 or 8. If not, we'll probably just play some casuals at my house? If you're in the Riverside area, let me know.

(No Sano Con yet!)

Double post, but whatever! :p Going to Super tonight between 7:30 and 8:00 for P4A casuals with Shazam (Cody) and Obaloney.

reminder it's $5 all day play (with free soda)

And they'll have 3/5 single elmin tournament for $1

Okay, so after playing P4A during the Super Arcade LevelUp Series Runbacks and getting swamped, I feel the desire to find local players in Riverside to learn to play under tournament. I've talked to Bond about it and he said about possibly a few players in Riverside, one around UCR or so. I'm from the La Sierra portion of the city if that makes a difference.

Okay, so after playing P4A during the Super Arcade LevelUp Series Runbacks and getting swamped, I feel the desire to find local players in Riverside to learn to play under tournament. I've talked to Bond about it and he said about possibly a few players in Riverside, one around UCR or so. I'm from the La Sierra portion of the city if that makes a difference.

There is/was Odd003 and Me who live in Riverside. I live pretty much down the street of UCR, Odd003 lives like 20 mins away from me or something. Just don't know if he's active right now.

Other than that, there's Shazam who (i think) is in Fontana.

I run the UCR fighting game student org called Arcade Revival. However, i have to probably revamp it cause i'll be graduating before the Spring quarter starts. I'll definitely post up gatherings and such if i hold any at my house or at the university.

:] hit me up on facebook. Just look up my handle!

next weekend i am having a huge gathering at my place in temecula. primary focus is poverty games, drinking and fucking around but there are EC people flying in and they play persona, so feel free to drop by. see here for details: http://homingcancel.com/events/povertfest-2012-the-revengencinger-928-101/
So it'll start next Friday then? I've always wanted to go to one of these gatherings at your house. From the videos I've seen years ago, it sure looks fun...... and chaotic. :lol:

I have about 3-4 people interested in casual play of P4U this weekend 9/29 Saturday at my house. Please keep manners at all times and keep it peaceful, I plan it to be only a small (max about 5-6 people) casual players of P4U who wants to try to get better at the game.

I'm at 626/909, Diamond Bar CA , I have 2 xbox 360s and 2 ps3s, running in my room on vw246 (24" evo monitor), 46" sony xbr. Can accommodate 2-3 more people if anyone is interested or near by. I want everyone to have chance to keep playing if wanted. Other games I have on both systems BB CS EXTEND, umvc, and tekken tag2, i also recently picked up Aquapazza on PS3.

I want to start the casual play around 3PM on Saturday, and maybe order some pizza for dinner and play until whenever. I do have 2 Arcade sticks for each system, but you are welcome to use your own!

If anyone is interested, please do Private Message me.

Edited by PiNG

Sign in to follow this