Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Other SoCal arcades with Accent Core are Arcade Infinity in Diamond Bar and the CalPoly arcade in the CalPoly Pomona campus...

u marking your territory in socal? u better be a big dog to declare war on cali...where yo army at.

-marks his territory within the SoCali Thread- Buffalo is declaring war on California

there are guilty gear players in buffalo? :psyduck:

will when are you holdin casuals this week? today?

also, just in case someone here doesn't know, will (deci) holds casuals in SD weekly normally on Wed

I was wanting to start weekly ranbats at AI, but need a few things settled before I start.

Would there be anyone who would be willing to partner with me to run this? I can't promise I'll be there for every ranbat, and if I can get someone to share responsibility for when I'm not there, it would help alot.

Also, would people prefer friday night, saturday mid-day or saturday night? Parking situation would probably be best saturday mid-day, but opinions would be helpful.

Have you checked with the AI owner to make sure it's ok first? I remember in the past people have preferred Friday night over Saturday, but I don't know how people feel about it now. I'll be busy with school pretty soon else I'd offer to help organize and run it.

I talked with the AI owner and he didn't seem to think it was that big a deal. He did request that we call in beforehand so he could move the cabinet out to the middle of the floor though.

just outta curiosity, does anyone know what happened to Konqueror? (retire? still playing under a different name? etc.) he used to play ED in #R, I remember seeing quite a few match vids of def1n1tely's MI vs Konqueror's ED. seemed pretty decent/good, i was wondering why i haven't seen that name associated with the SoCal scene more recently.

just outta curiosity, does anyone know what happened to Konqueror? (retire? still playing under a different name? etc.) he used to play ED in #R, I remember seeing quite a few match vids of def1n1tely's MI vs Konqueror's ED. seemed pretty decent/good, i was wondering why i haven't seen that name associated with the SoCal scene more recently.
i don't and guess no one else has either or their shy to say:8/:

HYPE GET?

Pulsr's this Saturday! Go, go, go!

EDIT: Scratch that. Apparently, someone stole from pulsr at last weeks gathering, so there won't be one this Saturday. Doubt people are even reading this since the majority of the people head to SRK thread instead.

Hey guys, how you all doin, my name is latif and I'm in california right now in long beach.

I heard that there is a few arcades in california and I was woundering where can I found one, can anyone please tell me.

Thank you all.:keke:

I heard that there is a few arcades in california and I was woundering where can I found one, can anyone please tell me.

Thank you all.:keke:

There's Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills:

10363 Balboa Blvd

Granada Hills, CA 91344

(818) 360-0419

& Arcade Infinity in Rowland Heights/Diamond Bar Plaza:

1380 Fullerton Rd

Rowland Heights, CA 91748

(626) 581-4361

Those are the two big ones, especially if you're looking to play some Accent Core.

That's an old name I haven't heard of in a while. I haven't seen him around either since the #R days, but I'm sure def1n1tely can tell us what he's been up to lately (I have a feeling he quit fighting games for WoW or real life or something...).

Thanks alot for the info.:)

BTW, if you let us know beforehand which arcade you're going to, I'm sure some of us will come down to get some games in with you.

I'll post up which arcade I'm going and when.

BTW: Are most of you guys going to EVO at7th August or 8th?also at what time the tourney will start?

Hey guys , I'm going to the family fun arcade tomorrow. also, can anyone of you give me a number that I can call , so I cane meet up with you guys.:keke:

I have class until 10pm and picking up Spirit Juice from the airport around 11pm, maybe we'll stop by after I pick him up.

Check the Evo thread for tourney info, most of us are driving up thursday mid-day.

I am randomly at AI all throughout the week. A lot of times I end up playing against the computer for several hours which is pretty gay, but the food in the area is bomb so whatever.

(lol I'm such a loser sometimes)

Sign in to follow this