Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

2414630cb3636a2f823d6f99c16ce2192e4db81.gif

2414631a467348c31fd49265152e8215f1f880e.gif

didn't know where else to put, but here are the edited versions. let me know!

edit: Oh yea, AI was pretty hype today. Two scrubs came in and played me for like 30 minutes then left. I proceeded to beat the shit out of the computer before Bryan, Urzakor, and Eddie showed up. Then we got some bomb food. The end.

I was at AI around 10-11 PM. Played some people (they were of course not competitive level players) and one of them who had apparently not acquired the best of sportsmanship called me out for being cheap for using Anji.

"That shit is so fucking cheap. Fucking fagget."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"That shit is so fucking cheap. Fucking fagget."

Wtf are you talking about. Fuujin spam is so fucking cheap. And yes, he is a fagget and so are you.

<3

Yen come to Matt's tomorrow~! (or today, rather)

Yeah! I saw the posts on SRK but I can't make it this week, I just finished my summer courses (finals were :vbang: ), and I have plans for this weekend already made. If anything's happening next weekend I can probably make it

Hidden

bizarro and mike z for starters. (and the only ones I know for sure)

We have large gatherings at pulsr's place just about every other weekend for GG if you're willing to drive down to the Mission Viejo area. Depending on what part of LA you live, we can set up leapfrogs or carpool.

Hit me up if you got questions. 714 928 2720

We have large gatherings at pulsr's place just about every other weekend for GG if you're willing to drive down to the Mission Viejo area. Depending on what part of LA you live, we can set up leapfrogs or carpool.

(also check the SRK socal gg thread for better updates on local events)

ill be moving to anaheim *or san bernadino area* for itt tech around the end of this year. Im curios where the majority of the scene is located around that area. hopefully it's better then norcal

Anaheim and San bernadino area are no where near each other, which place are you closer to?....i live in anaheim now

havent decided yet to be honest, still checking out colleges in those two area's. just curios how the scene is. although my #1 choice would be anaheim

havent decided yet to be honest, still checking out colleges in those two area's. just curios how the scene is. although my #1 choice would be anaheim
Yep anaheim area would bring you alot closer to other guilty gear players.

player 1 HS is broken at AI, why!!!!,

do people still go there?

no one goes there.....what days u go?

are you kidding me, I go there all the time. I have to play against super-scrubs all day. There are only a few decent people that show up there once in a while.

(also check the SRK socal gg thread for better updates on local events)

thats pretty far. is there anyone that is passing through or live near hollywood that i can ride with.

SHORYUKEN IS UP AGAIN! This just in, I may have a friend that is willing to get into Guilty Gear. Might be possible to have him meet up with other players (Line, Lazrael, Ghaleon?) to get him into practice mode? What do you guys think? Get hyyyyyype!

Sign in to follow this