Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Cause some people don't have facebook, i shall post it here~

Having a Sano-Con: House Warming Gathering at my place this weekend. Arrive anytime around the mid afternoon (Like 3-4pm) to late evening. We'll be up late playing various fighters from P4U and GG. Lots of booze will be there. We'll be up past 2am most likely. Feel free to leave/arrive at anytime.

Yes you can crash. Bring some money and alcohol too if you can.

PM me for address, directions and my number :]

Just made it back home safely from PovertFest 2012 and it was good fun. Got to get bodied play more skilled players in that I don't usually get to play P4A, I really need to work on my neutral and do research on matchups, played some FUC and finally got to play some Aquapazza.

Shoutouts to bellreisa for hosting..... and his pork stew. <3

Had fun at Sano-con. Wish I knew Card Against Humanity was being played earlier... I might've joined in. XD

Does anyone live near Anaheim? It seems like I'm going out there for the weekend while in the military. The trip is on Nov.9

So I'm interested in going to Sanoshi's place for meetups to play P4 one of these days, do you guys post here if there's going to be one soon or on a social media site like Facebook?

I usually invite and stuff over facebook. I seldom post about it here because some other friends don't have facebook and they just might check this forum to remind them it's coming up soon :p

But feel free to add me on facebook! You should be able to find me through my handle name.

Hi everyone, I posted this in the ATLUS fighting game championships thread, but I figure I ought to post it here too. I want to come out for that tournament on November 17th so I figured I'd spend the weekend in SoCal playing Persona.

I would be arriving from Atlanta some time before the tournament on Saturday and would probably want to depart Sunday evening.

Would anyone be willing/able to help me out with transportation/housing? I can get a cab/hotel room if necessary but by myself that gets pretty pricey.

Is there a better place to post to get SoCal players' attention? Maybe a facebook group?

Finally back home. GGs to everyone that I played at TRB and at XieRevo! Had fun throughout my stay as usual. Stay GDLK SoCal

Today's the last day of Arcade Revival @ UCR's last meeting! If you can stop by for our last session, we'll be having Marvel and Persona going on. I"ll be giving away Giftcards and free Pizza :]

Information:

Today's the last day for Arcade Revival@ UCRs last meeting :[! If you can, stop by for MvC3, P4, giftcards and free pizzzzaaa.

WHEN: Tuesday, Oct 23rd, 2012

WHERE: INTS 1121 (Downstairs by Bike racks)

TIME: 6:10pm

It's been fun helping the fighting game crowd at Riverside! Hopefully someone will continue to host once i leave!

Today's the last day of Arcade Revival @ UCR's last meeting! If you can stop by for our last session, we'll be having Marvel and Persona going on. I"ll be giving away Giftcards and free Pizza :]

Information:

Today's the last day for Arcade Revival@ UCRs last meeting :[! If you can, stop by for MvC3, P4, giftcards and free pizzzzaaa.

WHEN: Tuesday, Oct 23rd, 2012

WHERE: INTS 1121 (Downstairs by Bike racks)

TIME: 6:10pm

It's been fun helping the fighting game crowd at Riverside! Hopefully someone will continue to host once i leave!

You're leaving Riverside? :(

Naah. Not for one more year at least! I'll be graduating soon!

Btw, GG! Waiting another week for PSN is torture :[

I bought it for Xbox because it was only $15. Will probably buy it for PSN as well.

Also Sanoshi, are you still gonna be SoCal at least? Or will you be moving to far away places eventually? :(

Let's say, hypothetically, I wanted to play GG versus people--IN PERSON--what would be the best way to go about it?

Hypothetically.

Your pal,

Sanchez

IF.....and a big "IF". if there was a chance to get guilty gear XX accent core plus R for the arcade. would people come out and actually play it. i'm not saying it's possible or anything like that i'm just asking if people would.

Sign in to follow this