Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Well, after about 3 years of absence to finish college and get a job, I'm playing GG again. Anyone around the La Jolla/UCSD region? I know of a few, but I don't know how active they are and would like a headcount of who's around.

Just go to the San Diego thread, we meet up every Friday night at Saltmines in Kearney Mesa, that's where most of us go now. We would like you to come.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10991-San-Diego-s-thread-of-meetups-every-Friday-Night-at-SD-Saltmines

Quick heads up.

Running a MBAACC Tournament this Friday @ Japan Arcade on the Melty Cabinet. (03/29/2013)

No Entry Fee. Pay as you play.

I'll probably make this Double Elimination if there is enough entrants.

See ya guys there.

Is anyone else on a break starting on the 1st of April? Hopefully there could be people at Super Arcade or Round 1 playing Extend or something, haven't been able to find many local matches. ; ;

Is anyone else on a break starting on the 1st of April? Hopefully there could be people at Super Arcade or Round 1 playing Extend or something, haven't been able to find many local matches. ; ;

There is a Rebel Up event coming saturday at super. You can get more info here.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15918-Apr-6-2013-Rebel-Up-Super-Arcade-Anime-Turnabout-%28GG-VSAV-Melty-BB-P4-EXVS-ETC%29-Walnut-CA

Gonna be at Super Arcade "Thursday Night Runbacks" tonight for P4A (4-4-2013). I think the tourney starts at 8:30p today. See ya'll there.

Heya, I brought GG over to UCI for the past few weeks, except I missed the most recent one (sorry =< ). I plan to keep bringing it every week though, even if i don't have a monitor to go with it. Darryl himself also has GG on his PS3. I suspect more people would be willing to jump on board once PlusR is released, but it would be nice to see more GG peeps.

I miss playing with you people. WTB +R console release kthnxbai.

I might be going to California, but have no clue who I'll be closer to. @-@ Hoping to get in some games with you guys while I'm there.

I might be going to California, but have no clue who I'll be closer to. @-@ Hoping to get in some games with you guys while I'm there.
when are you coming and where are you going to be staying? We're actually starting to run hookups at Super Arcade during The Runback and new players are getting into the game, so there might actually be some activity here

I'm going to be staying with my sister in Sunnyvale. Which to my understanding is actually Norcal. Orz >.<

Just want to thank everyone who made it out last night, I haven't played GG for that long in years. Good games, let's do this again soon

Yo SFX and Sanchez, awesome sets tonight. And maaaann has it been a long time! D: Crazy. Sad news about +R delay, hope it doesn't kill the hype.

Heya, I brought GG over to UCI for the past few weeks, except I missed the most recent one (sorry =< ). I plan to keep bringing it every week though, even if i don't have a monitor to go with it. Darryl himself also has GG on his PS3. I suspect more people would be willing to jump on board once PlusR is released, but it would be nice to see more GG peeps.

yeah, I'll definitely be hitting up UCIFN again when (if ever) +R gets released.

we welcome you EC brah. (evil laughter)

I'm going to be staying with my sister in Sunnyvale. Which to my understanding is actually Norcal. Orz >.<

:I:

yeah' date=' I'll definitely be hitting up UCIFN again when (if ever) +R gets released. [/quote']

You know, you could just come now and learn AC. I can take you there since you're on the way for me.

UCI has fight nights every Tuesday evening. The time and room varies but it usually starts at 5:30 and goes to 11:30, and is in Newport Beach A on the 4th floor of the student center. Marvel, KoF13, and SF4 are the three big games there, but we've been trying to get GG going as well. They tried it once before when it was released on PSN but nobody really cared so they stopped playing.

The last two sessions have had a decent turnout for GG so if you have the time, come and give it a shot.

I bring a console with GG every Thursday and Friday to Super Arcade for anyone interested in playing.

Sign in to follow this