Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

So would anyone in here besides the usual suspects be interested in casuals in san diego? I'll probably be doing these again sometime.

usual suspect#1 sayin greenlights to another casual meet.....of course it depends on usual suspects#'s 2-5 and of course if it's okay with usual suspect kbalch if he's offering to host again. i'm okay with gamelords if u can't host btw!

So would anyone in here besides the usual suspects be interested in casuals in san diego? I'll probably be doing these again sometime.

usual suspect#1 sayin greenlights to another casual meet.....of course it depends on usual suspects#'s 2-5 and of course if it's okay with usual suspect kbalch if he's offering to host again. i'm okay with gamelords if u can't host btw!

im down to host. I just bought a stick and Im learning how to use it. The transition is awkward kinda. Pot is actually easier but my dizzy stuff is still slowly coming together. No ice spike loops yet. I can hit the cancel but Im not buffering the run well enough yet. Also srk motions are kinda weird I hit them like 50% right now but I have only been playing stick for a day so meh.

im down to host. I just bought a stick and Im learning how to use it. The transition is awkward kinda. Pot is actually easier but my dizzy stuff is still slowly coming together. No ice spike loops yet. I can hit the cancel but Im not buffering the run well enough yet. Also srk motions are kinda weird I hit them like 50% right now but I have only been playing stick for a day so meh.

looks like u've been converted to stick lol! hey that's good as there r advantages to playing on stick, in ur case u probably will less likely hit pause when trying to frc. hey thanks for offering to host!

btw what kinda stick is it if u don't mind me asking, is it a hrap.....what kinda parts sanwa, happ?

looks like u've been converted to stick lol! hey that's good as there r advantages to playing on stick, in ur case u probably will less likely hit pause when trying to frc. hey thanks for offering to host!

btw what kinda stick is it if u don't mind me asking, is it a hrap.....what kinda parts sanwa, happ?

@wyze, I am keeping random pause as my secret weapon. I play to win. Its a HRAP 2. Good stick, expensive but nice. Im getting better on it but im still much better on pad. I think i am at about 70% on it.

@everyone else. Ill be hosting casuals in san diego in two or three weeks. Anyone on this forum interested?

@wyze, I am keeping random pause as my secret weapon. I play to win. Its a HRAP 2. Good stick, expensive but nice. Im getting better on it but im still much better on pad. I think i am at about 70% on it.

@everyone else. Ill be hosting casuals in san diego in two or three weeks. Anyone on this forum interested?

you know what are awesome? mini bagle bites

I agree. I am a fan of chewy granola bars myself. The ones with the chocolate chips.

This thread is dead. Someone get a phoenix down.

you know what are awesome? mini bagle bites

I agree. I am a fan of chewy granola bars myself. The ones with the chocolate chips.

thread bump

casts life3 followed by haste3. tosses a fenix down and a bagel bite into the concoction.

is anybody in this thread coming down to sd on the 3rd?

thread bump

casts life3 followed by haste3. tosses a fenix down and a bagel bite into the concoction.

is anybody in this thread coming down to sd on the 3rd?

thats being relocated to my aim profile as of now

thats being relocated to my aim profile as of now

@kbalch: thanks for hosting once again. unfortunately i couldn't stick around for too long.

@shtkn: glad u made it over to complete the sd attendance! i only wish that purrin coulda made it as well. remind me y the heck do we pick garnet again?

@seta: u liar. i know u've been practicing orville behind my back. i guess i'm just gonna have to step it up a notch with my garnet. i hope i can at least put up a fight next time!

@gasaraki: same as above comment replace orville with zen!

@h-f blade: don't be to hard on urself. ur ky put up a great fight against my jam(actually it came down to the last hit of the final round) so u did well in my book!

@stormlocke: i finally got to play u, i missed the chance last casuals at purrins. i'ts always great to get robo ky practice unfortunately i don't think i did as well as i had hoped. also thanks for bringing over rumble fish as well as other great games. star gladiator defenitely brought back memories.....

to everyone else, thanks for the gg's and thanks for making it down to san diego. hope to see everyone and hopefully new faces next gathering!

@kbalch: thanks for hosting once again. unfortunately i couldn't stick around for too long.

@shtkn: glad u made it over to complete the sd attendance! i only wish that purrin coulda made it as well. remind me y the heck do we pick garnet again?

@seta: u liar. i know u've been practicing orville behind my back. i guess i'm just gonna have to step it up a notch with my garnet. i hope i can at least put up a fight next time!

@gasaraki: same as above comment replace orville with zen!

@h-f blade: don't be to hard on urself. ur ky put up a great fight against my jam(actually it came down to the last hit of the final round) so u did well in my book!

@stormlocke: i finally got to play u, i missed the chance last casuals at purrins. i'ts always great to get robo ky practice unfortunately i don't think i did as well as i had hoped. also thanks for bringing over rumble fish as well as other great games. star gladiator defenitely brought back memories.....

to everyone else, thanks for the gg's and thanks for making it down to san diego. hope to see everyone and hopefully new faces next gathering!

Sign in to follow this