Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

im gonna go to AI today at around 5pm and leave at like 8:30pm, if anyone wants to come and beat me...its been to long since i played the game. :I:

BOO! they put guilty gear back on that tiny cab, when they first got guilty gear there. I guess they cant put it on one of those other machines where there is one person on each cab playing side to side....there is no elbow room on this tiny thing.

and i don't like BB...the changes they made to v-13 :gonk:

Ooh, a socal thread!! But more importantly, people that play at AI as well!!!

fadooglee & Free!! I'm in the OC area too! We should carpool for AI! I'll pitch in for gas. I don't like driving my car cuz it can die at anytime O.o

Me and Free might head over to AI next sat, and I'm bringing 2 friends.

Sanoshi might go too.

Hope someone might go instead of us :)

All the cool people are gonna be somewhere else on that Saturday. :kitty:

by cool do you mean gay? :yaaay:

ooh burn

Yeah, but it wouldn't matter because you guys are going to some private party.

Rest of us gotta resort to somewhere public.

by cool do you mean gay? :yaaay:

ooh burn

By gay, you mean happy cuz we don't have to deal with busted equipment, amirite? :yaaay:

Good luck at AI with crappy controls lulz.

a few of us are Going to AI This Saturday to play GG and BB...looking for more competition. YOu should come out to AI this Sat., if you weren't cool enough to get an invite to Pulsr's BBBQ

:toot: sweet that'd be cool if you did...nothing like playing against a good johnny.

Looks like i don't have a ride to go anywhere on Saturday :[! Boooo, i really wanted to play with all you guys this weekend!

Hello AI players. I just started playing BB a few days ago. I'll be leveling up at home for a while. Hopefully, in two months I'll be ready for a full day of Blazblue.

I hope you guys will still be into it then.

May not be able to make it today. It has just been brought to my attention that I have a family dinner to attend :gonk:

Hello AI players. I just started playing BB a few days ago. I'll be leveling up at home for a while. Hopefully, in two months I'll be ready for a full day of Blazblue.

I hope you guys will still be into it then.

Unless you have a Taito Type X2 machine at your own home and you have BB:CS on it, your leveling up experience will not get you anywhere much. And if you do have BB:CS in your own home, LET ME COME OVER!!! lol.

Not saying your training will be useless, but a lot has changed that you're gonna have to relearn the game when you eventually play at AI anyways

May not be able to make it today. It has just been brought to my attention that I have a family dinner to attend :gonk:

Unless you have a Taito Type X2 machine at your own home and you have BB:CS on it, your leveling up experience will not get you anywhere much. And if you do have BB:CS in your own home, LET ME COME OVER!!! lol.

Not saying your training will be useless, but a lot has changed that you're gonna have to relearn the game when you eventually play at AI anyways

Aw that sucks man, well if you do somehow arrange your schedule so you can go, me, free, and a couple of friends are gonna be at AI around 7PM - 11PM today.

Agh I hope there will be some competition on GGAC :(

AI was really fun today!

GGs Raou, Free, DavidGuard, other people I don't know, and the same I-No/Litchi player I've played before(Although we didn't play BB today).

Sign in to follow this