Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

I've never been to AI, I'd need a ride up there. I'm in Los Alamitos (near long beach) and I don't really know any GG or BB players >_>; Help?

Unless you have a Taito Type X2 machine at your own home and you have BB:CS on it, your leveling up experience will not get you anywhere much. And if you do have BB:CS in your own home, LET ME COME OVER!!! lol.

Not saying your training will be useless, but a lot has changed that you're gonna have to relearn the game when you eventually play at AI anyways

Ideally, I'd play with you guys everyday, but time and money are an issue. I didn't mean to sound like I'm delaying playing with you guys. It's just that driving up once every two months seems like a realistic goal for me.

Either way, I don't even have much of a Guilty Gear background, so I have a lot to learn in Blazblue.

Ideally, I'd play with you guys everyday, but time and money are an issue. I didn't mean to sound like I'm delaying playing with you guys. It's just that driving up once every two months seems like a realistic goal for me.

Either way, I don't even have much of a Guilty Gear background, so I have a lot to learn in Blazblue.

I hear ya man. Its the same for me, and I'm prolly much closer to AI than you are. I rarely go now. I had to take a paycut at my work so the gas to AI is killing me. I go maybe once a month or so.

Honestly, the last time I went the BBCS cab was ridiculously filled. It's fun and all, but it takes forever for your turn... Plus the fact when it IS your turn, you barely have any experience with CS so you get raped by some dude thats been playing for a while, so you don't get your chance to play around with your new stuff. I had more fun on the GGAC cab anyway, there needs to be more GGAC competition :)

They now have 2 bbcs machines so the lines shouldn't be as long. The new machine is right next to the TvC cab. Kind of cramped.

They now have 2 bbcs machines so the lines shouldn't be as long. The new machine is right next to the TvC cab. Kind of cramped.

Sweet, 1 cab was far too little. 2 will be perfect.

Shows how much people love that game lolol..

But anyway, I might be at AI tomorrow around 4:00PM if anyone wants to come (PLEASE BE GGAC PLAYERS! I could give less of a shit of you're a BB player because there are like 99999999 BB players there anyway).

Oh and I'm bringing 3 friends, 1 however doesn't play BB or GG.

i went on Saturday night and there wasn't even 1 guilty gear player :cry: so i was just mashing with lambda instead :eng101:

i guess there are guilty gear players there but they would rather play bb instead and not even look at guilty gear

Hmm.. A So'cal thread... nice... Guess ill say hello...

Real name's Eric and I go to AI at least once a week. I like picking the not-gay pink Hakumens on BBCS. I also like playing the Melty Bloods with Hisui whenever there is comp. I should probably also pick up GGAC again to work on my scrub May as well...

Nice'ta mee'cha!

i went on Saturday night and there wasn't even 1 guilty gear player :cry: so i was just mashing with lambda instead :eng101:

i guess there are guilty gear players there but they would rather play bb instead and not even look at guilty gear

Of course. BBCS is a new game, people really want to try it out and stuff... Unfortunately that shouldn't mean they should quit GGAC because it is a better game. Whatever lol I might go today please I need some GGAC competition.

Hmm.. A So'cal thread... nice... Guess ill say hello...

Real name's Eric and I go to AI at least once a week. I like picking the not-gay pink Hakumens on BBCS. I also like playing the Melty Bloods with Hisui whenever there is comp. I should probably also pick up GGAC again to work on my scrub May as well...

Nice'ta mee'cha!

Welcome to the socal thread. I go to AI rarely, maybe here and there but when I get the chance it's really fun. Hope to see you there sometime!

you have seen him there before fadooglee....he was the guy with like a 20 game winning streak using pink hakumen :yaaay:

you have seen him there before fadooglee....he was the guy with like a 20 game winning streak using pink hakumen :yaaay:

Oh was he the haku that was owning everyone last time we were there free?

Two BBCS cabs in one arcade? What sort of arcade is this?

How much per play?

2 tokens(50 cents)

Gah BBCS Jin is ugh now... Can't rush down like I usually do. It was fun.

There was 1 person on the GGAC cab, he was good, and uses a character I don't know how to play against/suck against (Venom). Agh whatever GGs!

Can anyone vouch for the new CS cab and its sticks?

The crappy stick on the first one has been a real inhibitor for me, not that I'd do too well either way.

Daaaaaw really? :[ I wish i had a ride over there! BlueIX is going to be in town to play around the 2nd week of Jan. I need to practice my stick playings :[

Well i'll post here when i know i'm going back down to AI again. Still trying to plan things out :[!

Oh was he the haku that was owning everyone last time we were there free?

That was fun... :keke:

Two BBCS cabs in one arcade? What sort of arcade is this?

I was quite surprised that the owner bought an additional set up.

It works out well too. The one in the middle of the arcade is mainly for higher level play while the one near the counter is to practice up. Now i can try to learn Tsubaki & Rachel a little more.

That was fun... :keke:

I was quite surprised that the owner bought an additional set up.

It works out well too. The one in the middle of the arcade is mainly for higher level play while the one near the counter is to practice up. Now i can try to learn Tsubaki & Rachel a little more.

Yeah most of the competition is the old BBCS cab that was always there..

I played on the new cab a lot to practice around with new Jin stuff, and it worked very well, except I think the 2nd player stick is better than player 1 stick (in my opinion)

Time to practice Hazama on that cab too :)

I heard that the new cab might have some minimal lag too but I haven't confirmed that personally, although if there is lag it might not be noticeable at all.

Sign in to follow this