Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

I heard that the new cab might have some minimal lag too but I haven't confirmed that personally, although if there is lag it might not be noticeable at all.

I didn't feel any lag. It worked fine.

Oh look the SoCal thread is pretty active. Ma-- oh, it's mostly BB talk.

I'll keep an eye on this thread~ good to see it active though.

What's the best way to get to AI from San Diego?

I was thinking of either taking

1) the 5, to the 57, to the 60

- or -

2) the 15, to the 60

1) is more direct but I'm worried about traffic while driving up. Anyone know any trouble spots (traffic) I should avoid while I'm in LA?

What's the best way to get to AI from San Diego?

I was thinking of either taking

1) the 5, to the 57, to the 60

- or -

2) the 15, to the 60

1) is more direct but I'm worried about traffic while driving up. Anyone know any trouble spots (traffic) I should avoid while I'm in LA?

Lol good luck avoiding traffic in LA. As from going from SD to AI, you're probably better off doing 15 North, 91 West, 71 North, 60 West. Least amount of traffic spots (only on the 15-91 interchange and the 60, but you're only like 4-5 exits from AI if you get on the 60 from the 71 as opposed to taking the 15 all the way to the 60 and get stuck in traffic while you're nowhere near AI) as opposed to going through the Orange County traffic nightmare.

Yo' guys. Friendly reminder that BlueIX is gonna be in SoCal in a few days. Yo' Blue! If you see this message, IMO, I hope you choose AI over FFA~ GGAC cab was kinda funky last time I went to FFA. Plus AI has BB:CS if you're interested in playing that also.

Yo' guys. Friendly reminder that BlueIX is gonna be in SoCal in a few days. Yo' Blue! If you see this message, IMO, I hope you choose AI over FFA~ GGAC cab was kinda funky last time I went to FFA. Plus AI has BB:CS if you're interested in playing that also.

Jo what's the best way to get sand out from your vagina?

god damn, i need to get on AIM more often. D:

I got BlueIX message on my phone, but with recent stuff with me, doesn't look like i can go down to AI today or tomorrow. D: If you guys decide on Sat or something, that might work better for me.

edit: SO it looks like BlueIX will be going today to AI. ;__; Trying my best to get a ride there but if not, hope you guys have fun!

I talked to blueIX today and it turns out he's a lot closer to FFA than AI.. so we're gonna have to settle for FFA. D: If you've got stuff to do, Sanoshi then that's cool but ya, I was hoping AI would be closer so I wouldn't have to drive so much, lol. Oh well. FFA is fine with me~ ;D

Yes...I'm here all the way from Massachusetts, and will be at FFA with Jo from about 8:30 p.m. tonight. Come and press buttons, please! Can offer games and match-up experience as May, Jam, Abel, C. Viper, Ryu, and more. See you there.

(Sorry you can't make it this time, Sanoshi! Hopefully we can play on Sunday.)

EDIT: Was going to hit FFA tonight, but that didn't work out. I will try to go tomorrow, maybe from around 4 to 9. Also, if anyone will be at Anime Los Angeles, I can probably get some games in there (when I'm not playing in concerts or attending other events that we're scheduled to go to...heh). Can just send a PM or find me with The Spoony Bards if you want to play!

Lol good luck avoiding traffic in LA. As from going from SD to AI, you're probably better off doing 15 North, 91 West, 71 North, 60 West. Least amount of traffic spots (only on the 15-91 interchange and the 60, but you're only like 4-5 exits from AI if you get on the 60 from the 71 as opposed to taking the 15 all the way to the 60 and get stuck in traffic while you're nowhere near AI) as opposed to going through the Orange County traffic nightmare.

I will concur with this information..

After accidentally discovering AI on my trip to the Rose Parade, I tried to pinpoint on my map the exact distances taken with each route until I remembered that traffic near downtown LA is almost always abominable.

Too bad a 2-hour drive from SD is a bit much for me, otherwise I might go.

Sooo guyyys~ Sunday at around 4ish maybe, i'll be going to AI~ :]

TGS! D: Get on IRC too. Think you can be there?

Go to FFA tonight!!!! Gonna be there around 9:30PM? with bluenine and his girlfriend~ GG until 2AM? Probably!

Double post because I'm awesome.

Shit, I forgot to mention too. Uhhh, blueNINE will be at AI on Sunday (He leaves Monday I think) so go get some games with him in GG (or SFIV, he plays that too). I would have remembered to post this but I am fucking tired. I actually just remembered it a few minutes ago. AI is close so I assume a few of you would probably show. I would go but I might have something to do on Sun. :/

Posted that on SRK too. Sorry I forgot to mention it blue D:

Sign in to follow this