Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Well, I live on Cresent and Grand, which is right across the street from knotts (Cresent is the street directly south of knotts, and Grand is the street going through it, heh.)

I only have GGX, not #R, however, my friend (Kuyen or something here) has #R for his PS2. We pretty much suck, but are willing to play some casual games if anyone is interested.

I'm pretty sure we can host it at one of our houses.

Well, I live on Cresent and Grand, which is right across the street from knotts (Cresent is the street directly south of knotts, and Grand is the street going through it, heh.)

I only have GGX, not #R, however, my friend (Kuyen or something here) has #R for his PS2. We pretty much suck, but are willing to play some casual games if anyone is interested.

I hope you mean you have x2 not normal x because #R is very different from GGX. Most socal players post here --> http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71981&page=36 Get an account post in there and say hi. I think you are saying you are in Los angeles and there are a lot of players around there. If you ever wanna host something at your place post up in this thread and the one i gave you and people will probably show if you have a good central location. Good luck and if you really start playing around socal im sure we will all get to play you at some point. :bad:

I hope you mean you have x2 not normal x because #R is very different from GGX. Most socal players post here --> http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71981&page=36 Get an account post in there and say hi. I think you are saying you are in Los angeles and there are a lot of players around there. If you ever wanna host something at your place post up in this thread and the one i gave you and people will probably show if you have a good central location. Good luck and if you really start playing around socal im sure we will all get to play you at some point. :bad:

crap, totally forgot about this thread...

I totally forgot about this website ...

yay for my first post, now someone hurry up and post sumthin already so I won't be the one responsible for killing this thread. :cry:

crap, totally forgot about this thread...

I totally forgot about this website ...

yay for my first post, now someone hurry up and post sumthin already so I won't be the one responsible for killing this thread. :cry:

hurry up and post sumthin already so I won't be the one responsible for killing this thread. :cry:

Murderer! :amazed:

Lol @ someone other than me killing this thread.

Im coming home tomorrow. I wanna get something going later in the week. Anyone interested?

Also.

M E R R Y

X M A S :china:

hurry up and post sumthin already so I won't be the one responsible for killing this thread. :cry:

Murderer! :amazed:

Lol @ someone other than me killing this thread.

Im coming home tomorrow. I wanna get something going later in the week. Anyone interested?

Also.

M E R R Y

X M A S :china:

welcome back! don't worry i don't think anybody would care if we stole this thread for a while, so tell us about ur vacation! how was hawaii?

regarding gg, i'm interested in another gathering just name when and where. although as always it depends.....and as always list the time of arival about 45min earlier, u should know by now that i hardly get there on time. ^_^;

edit:

zomg this just in:

r.i.p. kbalch's chun li pad (..... - 2005)

u will always forever be remembered for ur random frc pauses..... T_T

welcome back! don't worry i don't think anybody would care if we stole this thread for a while, so tell us about ur vacation! how was hawaii?

regarding gg, i'm interested in another gathering just name when and where. although as always it depends.....and as always list the time of arival about 45min earlier, u should know by now that i hardly get there on time. ^_^;

edit:

zomg this just in:

r.i.p. kbalch's chun li pad (..... - 2005)

u will always forever be remembered for ur random frc pauses..... T_T

My shady pause legend will never die. Dont worry even when i get new pads and stick i will still randomly pause at times just to get the edge. Much like my trademarked antiair dust I gotta give the people what they want.

Hawaii was badass. I went go visit my girlfriend who I told you about. I never got into the relationship story but things have been all over the place. Regardless I was in hawaii with her and had a great time. I spent most of my time eating random asian food all over the island. I think I gained like 5 pounds while i was there. Went snorkeling, kayaking at nice beaches on the island too. Drove all over Oahu too. We even went clubbing and to some bars. Bars and clubs in hawaii are clean and cheap. Girls were fine too, I thought it put SD and LA to shame in drink prices and ladies. Randomly I went to an arcade and played cvs2 and actually beat down on some locals. No GG machine though. i was sad as I wanted to beast. When I got back here it seems so cold. Its so hot there you wear shorts out even at night.

As for gathering ill try to see when we can get something going and ill post up if i can figure anything out.

My shady pause legend will never die. Dont worry even when i get new pads and stick i will still randomly pause at times just to get the edge. Much like my trademarked antiair dust I gotta give the people what they want.

Hawaii was badass. I went go visit my girlfriend who I told you about. I never got into the relationship story but things have been all over the place. Regardless I was in hawaii with her and had a great time. I spent most of my time eating random asian food all over the island. I think I gained like 5 pounds while i was there. Went snorkeling, kayaking at nice beaches on the island too. Drove all over Oahu too. We even went clubbing and to some bars. Bars and clubs in hawaii are clean and cheap. Girls were fine too, I thought it put SD and LA to shame in drink prices and ladies. Randomly I went to an arcade and played cvs2 and actually beat down on some locals. No GG machine though. i was sad as I wanted to beast. When I got back here it seems so cold. Its so hot there you wear shorts out even at night.

As for gathering ill try to see when we can get something going and ill post up if i can figure anything out.

hawaii sounded awsome! btw i don't think u had told me the sequel to ur story.....guess we'r gonna have to wait till the next ride up to kuro's for u to grace us with that tale!

ha cvs2.....sounded like chang musta made a killing down there! too bad no custom santa chang ftw!

hawaii sounded awsome! btw i don't think u had told me the sequel to ur story.....guess we'r gonna have to wait till the next ride up to kuro's for u to grace us with that tale!

ha cvs2.....sounded like chang musta made a killing down there! too bad no custom santa chang ftw!

ummm next week. ummm what day exactly cuz from sunday - saturday my calender is filled with "absolutely nothing." i actually might have to do afew things with some out of country relatives really depends on what they think. but i'm all for another gathering hopefully it can happen around la, as a friend in san gabriel might be interested.

zomg k haomaru(ratio 4?) dude nobody deserves that! somebody musta pissed u off!

edt:

hey wth happened to my sig. i turned on the sig option. everybody must know about the greatness that is mai and chun.

chun li and mai shiranui, promoting good relations between china and japan since 92.

ummm next week. ummm what day exactly cuz from sunday - saturday my calender is filled with "absolutely nothing." i actually might have to do afew things with some out of country relatives really depends on what they think. but i'm all for another gathering hopefully it can happen around la, as a friend in san gabriel might be interested.

zomg k haomaru(ratio 4?) dude nobody deserves that! somebody musta pissed u off!

edt:

hey wth happened to my sig. i turned on the sig option. everybody must know about the greatness that is mai and chun.

chun li and mai shiranui, promoting good relations between china and japan since 92.

I had been playing fun teams with c groove when some guy beat me with a k groove. And I said, "Let me show you what k groove is really all about". Picked K groove Hoahmaru ratio 3. Lol. Standing fierce FTW.

Should we push for jan 7th or 8th? If we can get northern people to host to increase turnout you down to carpool again? Also i wanna do an SD casuals again. Are you the only person still home right now though. i know kev and seta are gone and i dont know about viren.

I had been playing fun teams with c groove when some guy beat me with a k groove. And I said, "Let me show you what k groove is really all about". Picked K groove Hoahmaru ratio 3. Lol. Standing fierce FTW.

Should we push for jan 7th or 8th? If we can get northern people to host to increase turnout you down to carpool again? Also i wanna do an SD casuals again. Are you the only person still home right now though. i know kev and seta are gone and i dont know about viren.

something needs to happen so cal is dying here :annoy: , i need to unleash the beast from her cage :bad:

something needs to happen so cal is dying here :annoy: , i need to unleash the beast from her cage :bad:

Everyone go to the AZ tourney and watch Marn/Ruin go at it in the Finals.

Everyone go to the AZ tourney and watch Marn/Ruin go at it in the Finals.

Sign in to follow this