Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Dang, if I had seen this last night I'd be going. Probably can't make it now though.

I can probably find out when these things are and text you myself :D I can probably haul Danny/Brian/Possibly Bao if the timing is right. We miss you D:

I can probably find out when these things are and text you myself :D I can probably haul Danny/Brian/Possibly Bao if the timing is right. We miss you D:

I miss you!!! Let me know!

I'll try to find out if theres one this Friday, hopefully Gerome won't cancel like last time, or we can continue without him.

I'll try to find out if theres one this Friday, hopefully Gerome won't cancel like last time, or we can continue without him.

*Jerome.

The problem with him NOT doing it is the fact that he's the one opening up the room for us to use. Him cancelling = nowhere to go. The other alternative is just to set up in the BSC somewhere.

Anybody here in San Diego that plays something other than Super Slow Fighter 4 (not counting the SD Tekken crew)???

theres not many of us. i play gg and bb. let me know when youre free and hopefully we can work something out.

So if I'm reading this right, there is something going down at Cal Poly Pomona this friday right? What time? I'm interested in making the trip.

Jinx, there's a San Diego thread here. There are only like five people here and we all have different schedules. Shtkn is pretty much the only guy open for whenever. Unfortunately I'm not in SD on weekends, but if you guys want to set up a meeting during the week I'd be happy to come.

Edited by Wild Wallice

theres not many of us. i play gg and bb. let me know when youre free and hopefully we can work something out.

So if I'm reading this right, there is something going down at Cal Poly Pomona this friday right? What time? I'm interested in making the trip.

Jinx, there's a San Diego thread here. There are only like five people here and we all have different schedules. Shtkn is pretty much the only guy open for whenever. Unfortunately I'm not in SD on weekends, but if you guys want to set up a meeting during the week I'd be happy to come.

Thanks you guys.

Confirmed that there is an event tomorrow from 4pm - 6pm. I believe Chris brings the BBCS setup, but they run 2-3 SSF4 setups and/or an MvC3 one.

I'm going to try an make it, hopefully. I say that, but I haven't even touched any game really for months, lol. I will be free for everyone. :D

Edit: It's at Cal Poly Pomona, near the campus Denny's in a multipurpose room. Something like that. :D

Edited by WiCKED

NO, I HATE YOU. D: I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU (except that I will)

:kitty:

Alright, I'll try and make it out there today. Never been to CPP so I'm betting I'll get lost.

EDIT: Well I went, got there late because of traffic, then couldn't find the Denny's, and concluded by getting locked inside the track and field field while trying to get to the Denny's. Better luck next time I suppose.

Edited by Wild Wallice

Alright, I'll try and make it out there today. Never been to CPP so I'm betting I'll get lost.

EDIT: Well I went, got there late because of traffic, then couldn't find the Denny's, and concluded by getting locked inside the track and field field while trying to get to the Denny's. Better luck next time I suppose.

Yuck. That sucks. Sorry that happened to you :(

Last Friday was fun, sorry I didn't reply here before it, I didn't know it was actually going to happen until three hours before. I think in the future, we could set up in the BSC, might give us some more consistency. I'll have to talk to the SFIV guys about it.

Heres the campus map, the room is in building 52, its the glass walled room behind denny's.

http://www.csupomona.edu/maps/dynamic/?structureID=Bg-52

If we end up at the BSC its building 35.

anyone here in the 209 area? Me and 3 other friends have been looking for GG players for the past 6-7 years. No luck. :(

#Reload or Accent Core Plus.

Anyone in the 760 or the like should let me know. Looking for BB, MvC3 and perhaps MK9 players. I've met a couple people who wish to either play these games, improve, or play with people.

Anyone in the 760 or the like should let me know. Looking for BB, MvC3 and perhaps MK9 players. I've met a couple people who wish to either play these games, improve, or play with people.

I just looked it up, 760 is huuuge! What city do you live in? We might be able to help you out if we know that.

Sign in to follow this