Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

Edit: I lied. Turns out it's probably a CS1 machine. The mind hears what it wants to hear. My bad. :(

Edited by Guymam

It's confirmed that Round 1 does have CS2. They also have GG. However, they're still trying to fix shit, because apparently all their recently acquired games are running on laggy setups, have shitty buttons, and have fucked up button configs at the moment. So wait till they get everything truly up and running before making a long-ass trek to Round 1.

On the other hand, if you live hella close to Round 1, give us a heads up when everything is in working order. Thanks!

On a related note, does anyone know how much money each game is at Round 1? Because last I checked that place was a massive rip-off.

It's confirmed that Round 1 does have CS2. They also have GG. However, they're still trying to fix shit, because apparently all their recently acquired games are running on laggy setups, have shitty buttons, and have fucked up button configs at the moment. So wait till they get everything truly up and running before making a long-ass trek to Round 1.

On the other hand, if you live hella close to Round 1, give us a heads up when everything is in working order. Thanks!

...sigh... when I called them to see if it was ready they said CS1

>_>

Dawg, if R1 gets GG I'm willing to drive ya ass.

Haha, I hope it does. I got gg at my job ib our break room but the sticks broke and I body everyone in sf4 as it is :(

When gg gets fixed someone pick me up :( I work in north east Santa Monica and live in central la (exit 8 on the 10)

Edited by Henaki

I don't know who confirmed it as CS2, but as I sit in front of the machine and type this, it's CS1 on a horrible set up

Blah, it's CS1? Fuck. :(

Gonna go to FFA this Friday with hopes of playin Melty for the majority of the night. Need to get that win streak high.

Heeey just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came last night and i'm glad everyone had fun! :]! I'll see most of you guys at Evo!!

Went, saw nobody, played kof 13 by myself all day.

It was godlike.

FFA in a nutshell.

Thanks again to Sanoshi for the great time at her place. U da best.

Sign in to follow this