Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

There are BB tournaments held on Saturdays at Cal State Long Beach if you can make it there. I think they go every other Saturday with the next one being on the 20th. A few weeks ago there weren't enough people playing so we'd do round robins, but as of the last two gatherings it's had enough people to start using brackets.

That is the only regular Blazblue event that I know of other than the FFA stuff. Sometimes Sanoshi hosts casuals at her place and there is BB and GG there. I think that is pretty much it.

@BloodyRootBeers: Yeaah i'll be holding another event here soon I'm thinking near the end of August or September. :] I'll post up here and let people knoow. We usually have BB, GG and maybe Marvel. Depends on who wants to play~

Yay dead thread.

I guess its always been like this though.... back in the day we atleast had a thriving srk thread.

There's not much for us. AI is dead, FFA has some issues that I'd rather not contend with, and most people just are too far away/don't wanna drive.

I still go to FFA for GG (and dabble in some KOF). I'm down for BBCS2 also, but we just need an open cabinet to rent out.

Hey SoCal warriors...

Anyone from the Riverside area up for some games? I'm pretty decent at BB and trying to learn the ways of GG and AH3. I'm also bored of netplay and as it is now I can't seem to even get online anymore, so i'm really itching to play and meet cool friends <3

PM me, respond in the thread, or whatevz. :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Numakie/IMAG0800.jpg

We have been having an "ok" turnout for Blazblue for the last 3 FFA tournaments, maybe around 10 players average. There could be another tournament on 9/18/11 if that board is any indication. Hopeful to have a good turnout this time around.

Sign in to follow this