Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

FFA stands for Family Fun Arcade.

It's located in Granada Hills. Here is a google maps: http://g.co/maps/bu8ux

You should totally come :] If you need a ride, just ask and see if someone might help ya out!

hmmm...and this is on sunday? time? do i just bring a controller and connector cord? moneys?

i actually have a car and it's like 20 miles (i'm west la) so i could drive....me plus someone in between lax and granada hills ;P

hmmm...and this is on sunday? time? do i just bring a controller and connector cord? moneys?

i actually have a car and it's like 20 miles (i'm west la) so i could drive....me plus someone in between lax and granada hills ;P

I was just going to run GG and MB this Sunday and just BB casuals because the game is so new, but there has been such an overwhelming response for a BB tournament that we're definitely going to have one.

It will start at 5PM on PS3 (so bring your joystick). The price will be $7 to enter ($5 pot, $2 house).

Also, a bunch of us meet every Friday night, and I bring my PS3 for BB casuals (and AH if we feel like it). Had a lot of people last week, it's pretty exciting seeing a bunch of new faces for BB.

Are there casuals before the tourney starts or is it just at 5 pm? I just don't want to show too early and see no one there. :?:

Def. casuals for all games. I'll be there around 3pm.

Man, I'd love to go to these tourneys and casuals, distance just kinda sucks for me

Ask people for rides, ask the community for help.

It's either that or BB dies. Just sayin'.

Man, I'd love to go to these tourneys and casuals, distance just kinda sucks for me

I hope you can! Sucks that you live kind far but, i know there are def other BB players out in the OC. Just post asking if anyone is interested in going and you're willing to help on gas and such :] Hope to see you around!

i do want to go, but since it's sunday night (and i live in san diego), i can't really make it. maybe i'll just show up for casuals for a weekend.

Also, a bunch of us meet every Friday night, and I bring my PS3 for BB casuals (and AH if we feel like it). Had a lot of people last week, it's pretty exciting seeing a bunch of new faces for BB.

Does that mean you're playing tomorrow??? ^_^

maaaaaaan kinda wish i didn't go home this weekend :<! Wish i could hang out tomorrow night!

btw! If you guys haven't read Stickbugs article, go read it! Totally inspiring and we should really get our act together SoCal! :]

I'm bringing my copy of BlazBlue Extend to the arcade tonight, hope you guys can make it!

Also, West Toast is fast approaching. It'll have all of your favorite fighters, and possibly many you've never heard of!

Yoooo any GG people who have Monday off cause of MLK Bday wanna meet up at FFA sometime to play silly games? I'll bring an AC setup worse caaase. With sticks this time!

Just moved to Cali, too bad I didn't see your msg earlier Sanoshi, I would've been down.. Even tho I'm pretty far I'd be willing to chip in for gas money if anyone would ever be able to scoop me from the pasadena area. That being said though... Does anyone around here even play gg anymore? I'm hearing ffa? What, like saturday or friday nights? Is there ever an actual turnout?

Edit: Actually, I can get there pretty easily. The ride I'd need would be back home. :/

Edited by Hanzo Hattori

btw! If you guys haven't read Stickbugs article, go read it! Totally inspiring and we should really get our act together SoCal! :]

It sure was, especially if it got a lurking, netplaying pad warrior to check the socal match finder and make a post. :keke:

@Hanzo: Daaaw, no worries. I randomly go when i got time or am with friends in the area. But West Toast thing is the weekend! You should totally come out and play with everyone. :] BB and GG singles are on Saturday and team tourney (and MB singles) are on Sunday.

I totally would get some friends to try to swing by, by you're kinda out of the way over there D: But i definitely know some people who live around there who might scoop you up. Also!: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlazBlueSocal/

If you have a FB join the BB socal group. Lots of us post upcoming events and look for rides and such :] Hope you like Cali so faar!

@Kaio: Hahah good shit! You should head out to West Toast too this weekend :p ^^^^^^

Hmm...if I didn't already have plans this weekend I probably would come and check it out (full gas tank ftw :keke: ) considering ffa isn't even an hour away...well depending on traffic that is.

Can't even remember the last time I was in an arcade lol

Daawww, do your best to come! Even it's just later that night or earlier. Probably some people will be lurking around sunday as well. Totally stop by if you can! :D

Hmmm, ok so do gg singles start at 1:00 pm sharp or what? I just want to know if it makes sense to go if I'll be showing up at 1:30. I can't get there any earlier than that, busy in the morning.

Sign in to follow this