Sign in to follow this  
TGS

California Love: The SoCali Thread

yeaah that time is fine. Usually people show up late just cause distance or waking up late :p But, worse case, just hit me up in PM, i'll give you my # and i'll sign you up before they make the brackets or something, if they start before hand. But i'm pretttty sure 1:30 is certainly fine for showing up!

Hey! I'll be in northridge area for Friday and the weekend for west toast! If anyone wants to hang out at FFA or anything, just post it up!

Hmmm, ok so do gg singles start at 1:00 pm sharp or what? I just want to know if it makes sense to go if I'll be showing up at 1:30. I can't get there any earlier than that, busy in the morning.

I always take late entries when I run tournaments, so even if you're late you can still make it in (but your spot in the bracket won't be randomized).

We also have casuals every Friday night for GG, BB, and MB. (Our GG cab is dead atm; we're trying to revive it). I'll be running a recording equipment check tonight, just to make sure everything is working. So, I'll probably post up casuals for BB and MB (maybe even AH).

Me and a few other people from San Diego are headed up to West Toast tomorrow, but we'll only be there for Saturday. Looking forward to it!

are people bb casual-ing at ffa tonight or should i see y'all tomorrow?

There's a casuals meet-up at delta's house tonight about 10min away from ffa...you should crash it.

GGs everyone! :) ummm I met so many people was fun playing with ya Jason, THK, I-no/venom (forget ur name :/), baiken who kicked my ass and ID, aka the other baiken that kicked my ass, and the ball of happiness, Sanoshi! Lol till next time guys. Oh yea, and MikeZ's beasting Potemkin -_-;;

Edited by Hanzo Hattori

Yooo hannzooo! :] I'm so happy to meet more GG players. I really hope that more people show up and play games (especially GG!)

FFA/West Toast this weekend had a fantastic turn out BB. Hopefully the scene will pick up in the near future.

Btw! If you haven't added me on facebook, do it! :] That way, if people need rides or anything else about fighting games, do ittt:

https://www.facebook.com/stacey.arcangel

Also! Join the FB BB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlazBlueSocal/

You can contact people for rides, gatherings or what not. Doesn't have to ONLY be for BB (cause fuck, i don't play that game and i'm still in it :>).

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're changing up a few things for the upcoming FFA Tournaments.

Firstly, we'll be having a 3v3 tournament, and it will be a Blue Revolution Preliminary tournament. Winners of the tournament will be seeded in the upcoming Finals.

Second, I will be starting the fundraiser to get a new arcade board. I will be taking $1 from each person's pot entrance fee (in BB, GG, and MB) and putting it into a pool to save up for Persona 4 Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena.

Hope to see you guys there!

Hey! :] Just started a Student Org at my Uni, so i'll be running BB and GG stuff on here from now on (most likely!)

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13289-Arcade-Revival-UCR-Riverside-CA-BBCSEX-GG-UMvC3-and-More!

There's a FB group too to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/194889183940460/

Soooo if you're in the area or need a dedicated place to play our anime games, I got your back :D

Hey! :] Just started a Student Org at my Uni, so i'll be running BB and GG stuff on here from now on (most likely!)

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13289-Arcade-Revival-UCR-Riverside-CA-BBCSEX-GG-UMvC3-and-More!

There's a FB group too to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/194889183940460/

Soooo if you're in the area or need a dedicated place to play our anime games, I got your back :D

Cool, I might check it out. Not sure about this week because of work, but I'll head out whenever I can.

:]! Yaay! Good to know Rhapsody! Definitely hope to see you come out to one of the gatherings!

Just a general heads up, for whatever reason i don't get the room, i'll post and let everyone know!

AND! You can arrive anytime between 4pm - 7pm. Check out the event announcements thread for more info~

Heey! Thanks to everyone who came out last night!

The next meeting at Arcade Revival @ UCR will be on Feb 13. Might try to bring something special since it's the day before Valentines day! Who knows!

Heey! Thanks to everyone who came out last night!

The next meeting at Arcade Revival @ UCR will be on Feb 13. Might try to bring something special since it's the day before Valentines day! Who knows!

Bring sexy bitches.

Oh man, double posttinggg.

(Sorry for posting this everywhere hahaha)

Again, just saying that are meetings are a bit sparatic now, thanks to the room i booked being super poverty and frats/sororities taking up all the good rooms and times.

Thus, I just decided that we need the rooms more over than the date. Hopefully when next quarter comes around, I'll get a set schedule for consistent meetings for suree.

*The bolded, italic, underlined date is our next meeting*

Soo our meeting dates are:

Meeting Dates:

2nd Meeting: Friday, February 17th, 2012 @ INTS 1132 | Time: 4pm - Close

3rd Meeting: Monday, February 20th, 2012 @ INTS 1121 | Time: 7:15pm - Close

4th Meeting: Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 @ INTS 1125 | Time: 7:15pm - Close

5th Meeting: Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 @ INTS 1130 | Time: 7:15pm - Close

Check out the event announcement thread here for more details~!

Sign in to follow this