Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasou

the chipp blog thread

/offtopic well, it depends. i would say 3s is a LOT easier to learn (that's why everyone was playing it here, now it's on a decline, yay!), melty blood too. as for kof, i'm not sure. kof xi has some things that are pretty different from other bemus (very strong rushdown, most chars don't have a dp, most supers dont have invul, defense in general not that strong), but once you get used to it, it should be ok i guess. i'm playing oswald, clark and eiji (sometimes lon as leader), and i manage fine. i had to spent some time in practice for oswald combos & ace setups, but appart from that, learning it is a breeze. /offtopic another thing: check out the new combo after 2d,236s,236k vs. sol. hard, but it does more damage than the old 2d,236s, d.p version.

Howdi guys, I know I haven't posted here in ages but wanted to quickly ask a few questions of you that have the knowledge. Started to pick up my game a little and I'm going to begin practicing my IBing alot more now but I wanted to know if there were any moves that become punishable if you instant block instead of normal block. Well I know there must be some, but I don't know what they are, if any of you could just list the ones you know, that'd be great. Also, what sort of traps and set-up are there that other character have that are is useful to IB to get out of? Also, is there a universal burst punishment for chipp, 2S has alot of range and comes out quicly but at MAX range I find it a bit dodgey, so any help here would be great. Also I find myself being hit by alot of bursts, mid-string or air combo even though I'm holding back and have stopped pressing buttons. I was thinking that I was possibly buffering on the ground strings to far and so even though I've stopped pressing buttons I still get animations for one further then I think I am. Also there is a possibility that I am bering caught mid-animation, but that is highly unlikely. I know my reactions are not the thing at fault so if anyone can suggest any other possabilities that could be causing me to mess this up, that would be great :china:

well with IB, it's more like an escape tool than a free combo. I dun think there's much guaranteed combos off of an IB, but there are guaranteed escape oppurtunities. for example against ky's 6k, and 6hs. If you IB it, you can shoryuken your way out. This goes well against projectile bullshit like venom and mats. As a matter a fact if you can use 236236k in conjunction with IB, you get to reversal a lot of projectiles xD. Other than that on the top of my head there is nothing you can really punish so to say, because it only gives you 3 frames advantage? i think? so be careful things off the top of my head ky: 6hs, 6k, stun edge johnny: coin venom: carcass raid eddie: his gay house pressure (use FD jump) chipp: xD anji: rin? i think ------------------ now as the burst question, if they burst when they see 6p, im sorry there is no way to stop that. However if they burst when you are doing s© pressure, then if you're fast enough, you should be able to block it. Anything other than 2p, 5p, 5k,2k and s© i believe it's like a free burst for them. Maybe 2s, can recover fast enough, im not so sure. Shrug. As for mid way air combo, again i think only j.p is safe, all others aren't. If you can sense a burst coming, DOUBLE JUMP then block. the most frequent bursts i bait out is 2k, s©, s©. Now they should burst after the 1st s©, and then you should be able to see it, and stop yourself from pressing the 2nd s©. Another one is my rekka pressure. i do rekka punch, and they think im gonna followup but i dun. That one is more like luck. but yea.... it is possible that you did buffer your buttons too early. im not so sure though... but i find that highly likely. Anyway, hope that helped

check out european video thread for the matchvids for straßburg, finally. as for burst baiting: it's not that easy to really punish a burst with chipp, since combos off of a falling opponent with s,hs, j.d are rather unreliable because of height and hitbox. you could learn them for various chars, but your distance to your enemy and his height will always be different. don't forget you have to react quick, makes it even harder. personally, i would go for a close or far slash (jump install), 2hs, teleport combo. i have to admit though that i usually go for instant block, dash, throw, since it's easier. if you screw up it can be dangerous though. common (and hard to punish) spots when your enemy will burst: - during s,6p,s,6p,2d ->> to avoid this, do the following: we assume you did a combo into 236s,236s RC, dash, s,6p etc. instead of doing the dash, s,6p.... you do a dashing 2p,2p,then s,6p,s,2d. that gives you 3 hits where you can react to burst. after 236s,236s, just before the 236k if they can feel it coming -> gold burst(if you go for FRC you can block or airthrow the burst) after a 6pCH,6hs -> they are afraid of alpha blade RC, 6hs, and rightly so :) sometimes when they see a leaf throw coming, they gold burst.

I thought bridgets wake-up reversal move (3-4 hit move looks a little like her j.D where she swings both yo-yos around her) could be punished if you IBed the last hit but I could be wrong, then again I don't play against bridget so that bit of info is a bit useless to me. Also the Ky stuff there, you mention 6HS so I assume on wake-up if I IB a meaty second hit then I can dragon and it will ALWAYS hit him? and the same goes for his 6K even if he tries to link a K after? Thanks again as I do sometime come up against Ky's but if you could inform me of any other traps or mix-ups that can be escaped by instant blocking that would be great :china:

ATTN: All Chipp Players

Please download the Too Late vid that Veteru posted.

That is all. ~_^

One word......Awesome!!! This's gonna be my top favourite reference with well-matched music and editing. ^_^ All hail to Verteru.

no you can't always dp and hit him. It just hits him if he wants to hit you. I repeat again, most IB does is give you an extra option to escape. Where if you usually block a 6hs or 6k, you are most likely forced to react to his mixup. With IB, you can either jump away (most proboably with 1f fd jump) or you could try your luck with DP. Against amateur pros IB DP would work realli well coz they dun expect it. Play against real pros (not sure how many there is over there for you guys, coz there is only a small handful in hk) then they might deliberately bait it once they see you IB.

So nothing is certified at the end. Well what other moves when IBed allow for escapes, I'm sure if I block Pot's 236P (I think, not hammerfall, I can never remember the name) I get a free out or free 5K or something but I can't remember or test at the mo. Anything else though would be cool, thanks for your help guys :china:

YAY! finally i get my video of the australian tournament i competed in july xD. Well actually not quite yet but they decided to have a trailer of the whole tournament. If you guys wanna see me get beasted by a pot in 15 seconds, head over to: ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11_vWlwIls lolz, i should actually get my hands on the actual vids in about december some time. So look out for it xD edit: and yes i am called gourami if you're wondering xD (it should be gourami1 but that's beside the point) ^^"

ok everyone, someone decided to post my video up on the net (thinking it wasn't me), of me against this jap dude in the OHN tournament. Yes i decided to use KY in the end, when i haven't used him in ages. ANd yes, i told you all, my biggest flaw is im realli readable and my reflex is very quick. All comments are welcome, including flames or wot not as long as it is constructive: ttp://files.filefront.com/OHN5_GGXX_Slash___Winner_Final/;6305211;;/fileinfo.html

ok everyone, someone decided to post my video up on the net (thinking it wasn't me), of me against this jap dude in the OHN tournament. Yes i decided to use KY in the end, when i haven't used him in ages. ANd yes, i told you all, my biggest flaw is im realli readable and my reflex is very quick. All comments are welcome, including flames or wot not as long as it is constructive:

ttp://files.filefront.com/OHN5_GGXX_Slash___Winner_Final/;6305211;;/fileinfo.html

alrighty i'll give sum constructive crits on this match...

-match 1 vs testament

as chipp testament cant anti air u at all so u shoulda been rushing a bit more. 5hs beats hit 2hs and the rest of ur pokes proceed to beat all of his clean so u shoulda been like at best 5hs distance. i think u otg too much also, when u got'em in the corner dont bother wit that, jus make'em eat a jump hs from either a teleport or jus jumping in he cant do a thing about it. when i played against mint at evo even he had a hard time wit that since its so meaty they have to block or jus get hit. lemme see, other than that i jus think u coulda stayed in his face alot more cuz ur pokes are beyond better than his. only thing u'd have to watch for is 6k, 6hs and even still thats only at a distance u'd have to be concerned. more rekka pressure and ur good, less otg as well.

-match 2 vs pot

u werent running hard enuff and i'm beyond surprised that pot player wasnt jumping in wit jump s. that beats chipp's 6p clean and it staggers...ur only real anti airs vs pot is air throw or dp, both are pretty risky seeing as to how both options can lead to u gettin CH but at leas t u can tech...all u really need to do against pot is throw shruikens and air dash behind them for coverage, try to hit pot at the beginning and then run the rest of the match and try to get other random hits in. its not worth it to run into pot and get pummeled for tryin to get fresh n snazzy when he'll kill u in an instant. also u should be using sweep as ur punisher all day from whiffed PB's and hell anything from that range for that matter. he whiffed a PB and u ran in wit 2s, sweep n put'em on his ass, get a fast shruiken and mix'em up, then run away again. chipp's 2hs beats out all pots pokes clean when placed correctly, at the start of a round its not a bad idea since all pokes will get CH and u get a free combo at the start. test it out and u'll see. running in wit this isnt bad since pot players like to use 2d and 5hs when enemies run in alot, get the CH combo n commence to running lol. alpha blade is really good in this match also since it beats hammer fall *it goes under it and still hits* so i mean u get evasion and a hit, if u both havent landed a hit and u hit'em wit that and ur winning, run...dont even think twice. i mean jus wait for the opportunity wit shruikens and ur good to go. oh yea lol less dp's against pot unless ur gonna rc or frc that lol, free PB if u mess up isnt good for ur hp lol. *

SIDENOTE* really quick, against pot the only combo u should use mid screen is the bla bla bla rekka rekka, rc, 6hs, alpha, alpha plus, run in gamma, any otg combo into air dash back. that does the most dmg on pot when u got meter and ur mid screen, only in the corner is when u should go for the regular combo into sweep gamma, and even still u shouldnt gamma in the corner, pot players mash on tech and will randomly hit u wit a jump hs CH or wutever and that'll stop ur momentum.

and other than that, i dont think u move enuff...as in ur movement could be a bit quicker, ur movement allows u to control space so u can react to stuff. and yea...that'll do it:china: my 2cents:china:

thankyou for your comments kensou (and soz for replying so late. I didn't even notice your comment till today), and it was only till recently that i found that OTG isn't realli the best/efficient way to go. NOt to say i dun like it. I love my OTG, but only average players gets hit by it these days because they want to retaliate. So ppl do take note that OTG gamma traps slowly becomes less useful as the level of play increases. I've been back at hk now for about 4 days. Played some AC, with some average and high level beasts. Here's what i found: 1) Everyone gets hit by jump over, and dash back up front air dust. It's ridiculous. 2) Not many ppl fall for simple FDC (i dun mix it up that much. So ppl do take note) 3) stupid ex move is really hard to hit (stupid crouching characters). I hope someone sheds light onto this one. It's gay. The only time i hit, was because i conditioned them to think it was leaf throw. But actually it was me ex maneuver xD 4) gamma blade tricks are wearing out. 5) followups for 6k and counter hit j.d suck hardcore compared to slash days. But we'll have to live with it. Remember you dun need to pick them up with 2k. I highly recommend comboing into 2hs, teleport air combo due to possible push back making it hard to air combo after a s, hs, j.c. 6) characters i have fought seemed to have powered up more than chipp. Ie testament, sol and johnny. But maybe that's coz i haven't played GG for ages... anyway that's all for now

Still a new Zanuff player: When doing 2D entering 236+D causes Chipp to do his Dust teleport. Is this any good for anything? Like whiffed or blocked 2Ds?

to my knowledge there is no such thing as whiff cancel like kof and the like. Another thing, it may be an "easier" way to cancel after a 2d, though you wouldn't want to do D teleport too much becoz ppl do catch on (depends on your level of play though) otherwise, if it works for you, then that's great. I should note, after a 2d, just tap down and D again, and it should teleport.

thankyou for your comments kensou (and soz for replying so late. I didn't even notice your comment till today), and it was only till recently that i found that OTG isn't realli the best/efficient way to go. NOt to say i dun like it. I love my OTG, but only average players gets hit by it these days because they want to retaliate. So ppl do take note that OTG gamma traps slowly becomes less useful as the level of play increases.

I've been back at hk now for about 4 days. Played some AC, with some average and high level beasts. Here's what i found:

1) Everyone gets hit by jump over, and dash back up front air dust. It's ridiculous.

2) Not many ppl fall for simple FDC (i dun mix it up that much. So ppl do take note)

3) stupid ex move is really hard to hit (stupid crouching characters). I hope someone sheds light onto this one. It's gay. The only time i hit, was because i conditioned them to think it was leaf throw. But actually it was me ex maneuver xD

4) gamma blade tricks are wearing out.

5) followups for 6k and counter hit j.d suck hardcore compared to slash days. But we'll have to live with it. Remember you dun need to pick them up with 2k. I highly recommend comboing into 2hs, teleport air combo due to possible push back making it hard to air combo after a s, hs, j.c.

6) characters i have fought seemed to have powered up more than chipp. Ie testament, sol and johnny. But maybe that's coz i haven't played GG for ages...

anyway that's all for now

u sound like me...at 1 point i was literally angry and frustrated at the new chipp in AC that i had wrote a LONG blog vent on how chipp in AC is jus not the same...but i chose not to cuz i kno every1 hasnt had a chance to play it yet and the fact that its pretty much still early on in the game...

yes i agree totally that the new jump dust is pretty crappy now on CH, its like u work hard as hell to try to fish for that CH and now when u get it, u cant really take full advantage of it due to the lame slide crap. i'm not pleased wit the slide animation at all...its like "oh shit CH jump dust! yes it hit! time to combo....oh...wait...the slide animation is done and i cant hit'em...crap! now wut?" not even really enuff time to bother seting up an FDC even...

CH 6k bleh, its alright. u can combo from it better now and dont really need a corner to really capitalize which is good.

the new EX move is....wuts the word i'm lookin for....lack luster? or simply jus lacking period. as in if u could use it at the END of the leaf grab when most ppl normally jump then it'd be alot more scarier since both options lead to a KD. both options being either get grabbed or get hit to a KD. but thas not the case in AC...its good for tech setups seeing as to how jump dust doesnt KD anymore from the slash BnB sweep rekka combos. yay for alpha blade on that note!!*not really...* any whoo combos for using the EX move i'll list the few i use it for. for those that dont kno the EX always leads to a KD:

-CH jump dust, run in if ur close enuff, 5k, 5hs, EX

-gamma, run in, 5k, 5hs, EX

-anything to sweep rekka, dash in 5p, jump p,p, k*2hitter*, dust, frc alpha, run in 5k, 5hs, EX (works in the corner minus the run in, sumtimes u may have to run in due to the corner push back in AC being tremendous)

on a note on combos i like it how sol doesnt get hit by the last 2 combos at all...sol has an ever changing hit box every game...why does arc always favor that char? also his dmg on chipp now is a weee bit over the top now....wild throw not scaling? wth were they thinking... 35-5o% combos now from that on chipp. not only that but i've seen sol do a lil bit over 5o% on pot from wild throw wit minimal guard gauge, talk about amazingly silly especially at the start of a round lol.

lastly, i think chipp's jump slash has less range cuz a few of the old BnBs are missing that involve jump slash. gonna have to test this theory out more on the slash version jus to double check...

hah! so it wasn't my imagination that it's retarded to fight against sol now. I had my guard gauge at neutreul and i nearly died after one combo last night. FRUSTRATION!!!! But yes, thanx for your 5hs tips against testament. It works extremely well against his 2hs and other pokes. Though his forward ex beast is pretty damn quick now. But if you jump, you eat them for free. Ah, talk about shitty slide animation. You dash over with an s(f) and it whiffs. THen they wake up and punish you while you're still in recovery animation. Man, i nearly beat Hong Kong's best sol last night but then he totally killed me after that wiff >o< (sob sob). The only good thing about the ex move is it has pretty damn quick recovery. Otherwise it's a pretty shitty move. You can't use it to anti air, or anything. It's just like, "RANDOM!" and if it hits, it hits. Oh wellz... i'll try out the setups you posted for it. So at least if you hit with gamma you can basically guarantee a hit with the ex move right? that sounds pretty decent if it's true. Actually now that i think of it. Maybe we can do something like air throw. Time it right and abuse the "CROSSOVER" potential of the air throw and use the ex move. HMmmmmm i think im hitting a wall in my chipp game. Controlling space is so hard core. I can pressure like a god now, but pure pressure is nothing without controlling space effectively. THough i think my game would improve at least by 25 percent if i get my teleport frcs down. Is teleport frc's punishable after say a blocked 5hs?

hah! so it wasn't my imagination that it's retarded to fight against sol now. I had my guard gauge at neutreul and i nearly died after one combo last night. FRUSTRATION!!!! But yes, thanx for your 5hs tips against testament. It works extremely well against his 2hs and other pokes. Though his forward ex beast is pretty damn quick now. But if you jump, you eat them for free.

Ah, talk about shitty slide animation. You dash over with an s(f) and it whiffs. THen they wake up and punish you while you're still in recovery animation. Man, i nearly beat Hong Kong's best sol last night but then he totally killed me after that wiff >o< (sob sob).

The only good thing about the ex move is it has pretty damn quick recovery. Otherwise it's a pretty shitty move. You can't use it to anti air, or anything. It's just like, "RANDOM!" and if it hits, it hits. Oh wellz... i'll try out the setups you posted for it. So at least if you hit with gamma you can basically guarantee a hit with the ex move right? that sounds pretty decent if it's true. Actually now that i think of it. Maybe we can do something like air throw. Time it right and abuse the "CROSSOVER" potential of the air throw and use the ex move. HMmmmmm i think im hitting a wall in my chipp game. Controlling space is so hard core. I can pressure like a god now, but pure pressure is nothing without controlling space effectively. THough i think my game would improve at least by 25 percent if i get my teleport frcs down. Is teleport frc's punishable after say a blocked 5hs?

nope, it wasnt ur imagination at all...chipp is SUPPOSED to win that match IMO almost no contest. chipp has always had the tools to beat sol, granted if he still had the old punch tele...counter hit that lame ass gunflame rushdown all day. if he doesnt frc that is..and either way it was safe even if he did frc cuz 99.9% sol players rush in after frc flames still to this day. oh yea, as for the testament stuff, yea man i've always said testament vs chipp was a joke match especially in slash. the ability to toss shruikens and dash after them hurt testament bad cuz 1) the shruiken negates the nets and 2) testament is either gonna block the shruiken and the jump in of choice. NOW....well its different since the nets DONT go away immediately after u hit testament, although wit the trees its the same way its always been. hit'em or make'em block and they go away. oh yea, the new fwd exe beast is lame...even IF U HIT testament before it comes out it'll always trade hits wit u and u get KD'ed! awesome! well, if u dp it u'll beat it clean.

i'm not liking the dmg in AC 1 bit...every1's BnB on chipp is at least half to close to half life now! arc systems...why are u slowly destroying chipp?!? ACK! as for the EX as anti air? iunno it has alot of invincibility so it should work if u time it right? like if u could get it to come out almost instantly to kill the start up from the leaf grab it doesnt seem so bad? ahh and yes the cross over. it works great in the corner off of air throws, specially against pot cuz he cant duck it really close up like the rest of the cast. mid screen ehhhh...i'm a bit weary if it'll work seeing as to the rest of the damn cast can duck it. i swear if u could toss out the EX at the end of the leaf grab it'd be damned good. punish those that like to jump away making the leaf grab a mixup within itself. yes, those combos are garunteed on every 1 so far cept freakin sol, on sol i've come to the conclusion u jus HAVE to jump install combo him from a CH jump dust so u dont really get a KD but instead dmg. ehh..anywhoo i forgot to mention if u do land a gamma on sol go into 5k, 5s, then proceed from there cuz thats the only thing that u will hit. i kno i've tried doing 5k, 5s, after a CH jump D and the 2nd hit whiffed....argh fuk sol!!:mad:

*edit that was in responce to Hatred Edge's question btw..........uh 2d, frc dust tele? I mean frc dust tele is just money anywhere you put it. MOst people think pressure is over after a blocked 2d ne ways.

also

ehh..anywhoo i forgot to mention if u do land a gamma on sol go into 5k, 5s, then proceed from there cuz thats the only thing that u will hit.

5s© -->far slash hits sol too from gamma blade... least in xxslash it does.

In response to Chipp as a whole in AC. From what Kensou has told me about chipp it seems like his normal stuff just isnt working out like it normally does (ie like his sweep rekka w/e combo air dust is techable etc). OK, its TOTALLY understandable to why anyone would be angry at this. But I believe that once we get this on a ps2 or something we are going to find some new stuff with chipp. It's too early to count chipp out of this one. I def think that the new game of Chipp will involve FRC's more heavily. Basically now Chipp needs to get flashy with mixups. Hit those FRC teles like 100%. There's my 2 cents ne ways.

No,no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Damn it! I just started picking up Chipp and he might be screwed in Accent Core??!! All that combo training, RC training, FRC training and fucking ARC screws Chipp!!! J.D has groundslide? GROUNDSLIDE??!! what the fuck is that ARC? what the fuck? How about you give Chipp a NEW move that causes friggin groundslide? Look at what Kiske got: fucking 3 more moves! Not even Sol got that! Jeez his FB is....digusting:vbang: and friggin uncreative. Hell, it would have been better if they gave him 2 FBs: an air Gamma blade,much faster than reg. Gamma Blade, and a ground FB that looks like his leaf jump but can be aimed like k=high,S=mid,P=low with NO sign that he did a FB but a lost of 25% tension. Plus Chipp is a SHINOBI, why doesn't he have explosive shurikens that are like Axl's explosive grab but able to be TKed, launched on the ground and mixed up with his shuriken?(New move ARC! Pay attention!) Jeez, its gonna a tough time for the last ninja in all of Japan.....(Praying for Chipp)

tough time for the last ninja in all of Japan.....

he´s the retardet last american ninja, that´s why he´s GGs Dan, he´s a fucking joke, slash was just a mistake, chipp´s supposed to be trash...stupid weak ninja, yelling out "showgirl"(it´s not "shogun" you damn fanboys) and other nonsense, can´t speak even one of his languages correctly...go play a real character like potemkin !

hi dave ! ^_~

as far as i can see chipp is pretty damn bottom in this game (it feels anyway). I mean i had two new matchups today. Zappa and faust. One 6hs into something or rather by faust had me lose over 1/4 of my hp. One stupid shitty raoh combo by zappa (TENSIONLESS if i recall) had me lose 3/4. -.- the damage output in this game is too high. I mean it's fun and all,but tone the damage down will you? Note this could just be my arcade cabinet having set damage output to the extreme. BUt i doubt it. It just makes me wanna cry. ALso, wanna give special thanx again to kensou. I am gamma blading into just 5hs and ex move now. Works great, does pretty decent damage. ANd best thing, it is completely universal. YEA!! SCREW YOU SOL AND ZAPPA. Actually come to think of it. We can use the ex move as a fake out to bait out wake up throws in the corner. I mean it's so damn quick, and the next thing they know, you're on the ground and you've thrown them. I think that's a good "LAST RESORT" measure. We all know how important last resorts are for chipp. ^^

as far as i can see chipp is pretty damn bottom in this game (it feels anyway). I mean i had two new matchups today. Zappa and faust. One 6hs into something or rather by faust had me lose over 1/4 of my hp. One stupid shitty raoh combo by zappa (TENSIONLESS if i recall) had me lose 3/4. -.- the damage output in this game is too high. I mean it's fun and all,but tone the damage down will you?

i'm pretty sure damage from those 2 chars out of this situation vs. chipp is also possible in slash.

i have to totally co sign hatred edge on this note and kasou....chipp isnt looking nor feeling hot this time around... i figured out how to do alpha loop...it sucks....no dmg and not worth the meter blown away. double back it doesnt even KD. literally, chipp lost his KD game hardcore and its not even funny. double back on that, air alpha DOES NOT KD CONSISTANTLY AT ALL! wtf was arc thinking this time? its not like chipp was ever top 3 or anything of that nature. upper mid is all i've ever asked as a chipp player for this long. finally in slash we gained a few new options and they were all good. now we have the same options but our risk factor is WAY too high this time around to really warrant any kinda 5o/5o situations. we now SOLELY rely on the FDC more so than ever. otg gamma isnt worth it this time around unless u really want the dmg. the risk now is alot higher due to the high output dmg from every char on chipp... i think the most reasonable solution to all these problems IF they update this damn game... -allow jump dust to KD from sweep rekka combos, if they let us do that then alpha blade combos wont be so needed unless we have meter. -allow longer ground slide on CH j.dust. we struggle hard as it is to get the counter hit and when we get it, we deserve the dmg we get. we already get boned from it on block due to the oh so lovely long recov frames from them blocking it. so we at least deserve to follow up. i mean sol's bringer has long ass groundslide on hit, give us that kinda shit will ya arc? -REDUCE THE GOT DAMN DMG! iunno wtf they were thinkin when they made this frickin version wit all that dmg output. or if they allow such high dmg let chipp do sum more damn dmg. i mean fuck, sol gets 5o% roughly on chipp from wild throw wit NO GUARD BUILD UP, so flippin a! hook us chipp players up. -i co sign hatred on this too, the forcebreak deserves to be done late in the leaf throw and should have different angles per button a-la ino on her dives. this will allow for more mind games outta that move alone. and other than that i THINK that should be ok for chipp to survive in this game....DISCUSS!