Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Congrats to MTL and JF for winning it! Hope the vids were recorded, it'd be a shame to lose that stuff.

Man, we were talking about the state of the scene a year+ ago and thought it'd take years to catch up, but it seems MTL is storming through the BB scene. I'm getting hype again. I think I'll come to meets as often as I can now, need to practice for dat NEC.

@Cabane a sucre idea: I second the best idea ever. I used to go to one every year with my family when I was a kid since they're all campagnards so it was like a ritual to eat the stuff fresh.

Even my vegetarian self is craving for some bacon. Om nom nom.

Congrats to MTL and JF for winning it! Hope the vids were recorded, it'd be a shame to lose that stuff.

Man, we were talking about the state of the scene a year+ ago and thought it'd take years to catch up, but it seems MTL is storming through the BB scene. I'm getting hype again. I think I'll come to meets as often as I can now, need to practice for dat NEC.

@Cabane a sucre idea: I second the best idea ever. I used to go to one every year with my family when I was a kid since they're all campagnards so it was like a ritual to eat the stuff fresh.

Even my vegetarian self is craving for some bacon. Om nom nom.

If they're vids that weren't recorded, how can they exist!?!?

My friends were watching the stream live, when it was down sp00ky was giving live updates via his phone. Apparently he said that even though it was not streamed, it was still recorded. I guess the footage must exist somewhere, unless he deleted it :psyduck:

ninja edit : omfg i typed :psydick: by mistake rofl

Well, it's like asking how did Akira made any money, if you manage to create a masterpiece you're good for decades.

I don't watch that many animes, I didn't know about AKIRA either. Damn, these things, I like that.

@Cabane à sucre: CRISS QUE VOUS M'DONNEZ FAIM.

I don't watch that many animes, I didn't know about AKIRA either. Damn, these things, I like that.

Then here's a few suggestions as well if you haven't seen them yet:

Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Ghost in the Shell and Samurai Champloo

@blade stay free it's December 3rd and 4th...

St1ckBuG you fucking bet I'll be there. even if hell rains upon philadelphia I'll be there playing GG and BB having the most fun and being retarded :D

The general idea is that MTL wants to take over the US. So, yes, we will be sending our best warriors to conquer the nation.

Count me in provided I don't have any Uni stuff going on at that date. I should hopefully have polished off some good amount of rust by then.

I know it's in november, but I don't recall you announcing the official date for it. Did you?

Don't even try to sound like you're going, you're jsut going to dodge as usual.

Or worse, visit some relative in Phili on the days of the tourney and dodge.

It is also pretty likely, faggot.

Don't have family in Philly. And yea one occasion predetermines it continuously happening into the future right?

I find this thread easy to masturbate to.

Needs moar tits.

Don't have family in Philly. And yea one occasion predetermines it continuously happening into the future right?

Needs moar tits.

Yes, yes it does. Welcome to the Internet.