Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

i wish more of you guys were on xbl so i could just play you all regularly :/ i'm desperate for good connections with good players.

anyways mtl, i'm thinking about joining you guys at nec. i'll let you all know.

blade has an ass connection with me

We're talking about Blade, his connection is probably dodging frames.

technically i've been dodging blade since i forgot to tell blade that the linear04 at mat was me.

and then linear tells me blade played linear on xbl thinking it was me.

and i'm like "welp, i thought he knew already" lol

edit: and if you guys have been paying attention to the news, i'm assuming there aren't going to be any t12 vids on spooky's channel, sorry guys.

blade has an ass connection with me

I thought we went over that I accidentely still had my torrents up? How was our connection when you used noel/plat/ragna?

i wish more of you guys were on xbl so i could just play you all regularly :/ i'm desperate for good connections with good players.

Add me if you want. Won't be online till either tonight or tomorrow.

We're talking about Blade, his connection is probably dodging frames.

lolno.

technically i've been dodging blade since i forgot to tell blade that the linear04 at mat was me.

You did? I did?

and then linear tells me blade played linear on xbl thinking it was me.

I thought it was you?

and i'm like "welp, i thought he knew already" lol

I didn't?

I'm gonna start making my posts :psyduck: from now on...

Shoutouts to kaeru. Enjoying the new fireemblem on my ds thanks to him

You're welcome, im glad i could help !

Too bad the TVs weren't there. The place was still pretty hype, though. Hopefully we'll get in some GG/BB next time! :D

This is the main issue actually, we lost Foonzo.

Too bad the TVs weren't there. The place was still pretty hype, though. Hopefully we'll get in some GG/BB next time! :D

Lol Nolan, ever the optimist.

Someone tell me what's going on with regards to foonzo. Was there anything discussed with the owners of foonzo?

somebody ban eb from dustloop

I second this idea.

Eh? I thought it was temporary! D:

Lol Nolan, ever the optimist.

Hell yeah, dang it! If there was an earthquake and all the MTL buildings crumbled, I'd see as an opportunity to build better (read: permanent!) roads, and invite them JP engineers to make us some hella strong skyscrapers.

Even when the world's falling apart, doesn't mean you can't build something better after!

You make me look like a pessimist lol

He does, haha.

But man, the whole TV mess is worrying. I hope that it's only temporary n' stuff. I was supposed to come but got tired and went to bed instead <_>. Now who wants to learn 3rd strike? :yaaay:

Hey, was there a tournament in MTL in october or something? If there's none, then I might just try to catch a ride with you guys for any given tournament somewhere between now and the end of time (philly, probavbly).

October 29th but it's not confirmed yet.

I'm not often on XBL because I plug my ethernet cord into my desktop usually, to play LoL or SC2. If ever you want to play just let me know I'm usually on our chat : http://www.sankishin.com/board/ (you need to sign up to see it), or you can just use it if you want to talk with us lol. (same for everyone from TO)

If someone else from our bb guys happens to be over you could play them as well. Maybe we could even do something like this eventually : http://sgfinest.com/?page_id=220 [/getting carried away]

I bought more XBL with my T12 money lolololol

October 29th but it's not confirmed yet.

I'm not often on XBL because I plug my ethernet cord into my desktop usually, to play LoL or SC2. If ever you want to play just let me know I'm usually on our chat : http://www.sankishin.com/board/ (you need to sign up to see it), or you can just use it if you want to talk with us lol. (same for everyone from TO)

If someone else from our bb guys happens to be over you could play them as well. Maybe we could even do something like this eventually : http://sgfinest.com/?page_id=220 [/getting carried away]

pm me ur bnet

GGz from T12. I had to leave early, so I didn't get a chance to meet/play with many of you. Steb, I still need my runback from ECT >: (.(I'm the Waterloo guy who keeps running into you). Anyway, I'm originally from Ottawa and will probably be back there December 16. If you guys have room, I would very much be interested in driving up to Montreal to attend some of your casuals. I guess I'll post again closer to the date, but hopefully there will be space.