Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

As much as we may not agree with the upcoming changes at Foonzo, all the rage and hate won't change much neither. We may have enjoyed going to Foonzo and play BB/GG setups but those were theirs, not ours. They gladly offered us a place to play for the while it lasted, but we never signed a contract saying that as long as we come they have no rights to remove them or whatsoever. Yes we'll try to talk it out, because right now it is our only alternative, but we still have yet to come out with other plans as this is too suddent. Please bare with us as we're all into this.

KIRBSTER LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING ME!!!!!!! :arg:

pedro is at foonzo right now normally trying to talk with the owners so we might be able to play today. i'm waiting on his update to whether i go to foonzo today or not.

don't get hype for nothing though XD

Ok so the current situation is that we have one TV at foonzo and may be able to discuss our way into having access to another one on meetup days.

For today, I think brice is bringing his console, and we're currently using one Head-to-Head, but we may bebe able to use another, I'll check it in a bit.

We'll go discuss things with jin once brice gets here, so we'll have a better idea of th situation soon, but it's mostly a transition thing, and I think they care a bit about us at least.

I won't come. I've got a bit of a cold, and I'd rather let you guys sort this out as I don't really feel like going to foonzo and buying their stuff if they're gonna treat their customer base like this.

I'm dodging too, because I'm cool like that. Honestly thouh, I went training far too late and that didnn't help me sleeping. Just woke up and can't move an inch.

I hope this mess gets sorted out, keep us updated!

that sucks. hope you guys get a good place for casuals and dont end up like toronto after cs2 came out

which is ironically because we lost the ability to get an arcade cabinet lololol.

I'm dodging too, because I'm cool like that. Honestly thouh, I went training far too late and that didnn't help me sleeping. Just woke up and can't move an inch.

I hope this mess gets sorted out, keep us updated!

No offense but I slept like a baby.

omg, I wanna play bb. I hope there's a ps3 plugged in over there when I arrive.

If not I'm kidnapping one or two of you and forcing you to play me at my place.

No offense but I slept like a baby.

Mr.DrunkTexting, haha. Of course you've slept well!

I'm just totally freakin' dead today. So how's Foonzo to you, guys? JimmyBones's post tells me it changed a lot?

We at Foonzo don't use square, circle or octagonal gates, we use Squared Circle gates.

Brought to you by intensive players who managed to reform the gate by playing so much.

progate.png

Urien is fucking cheap.

I need to play BB more. Anyone going to Foonzo tomorrow afternoon-ish? I forgot my BB disc there so I'd be up for a few games before supper. (something like 3-6)

Foonzo situation isn't as bad as it could have been, but we still need to discuss some things with Jin. I only talked to PTS-one earlier today, so if a few people could sit down with Jin and make sure the situation is okay, it would be nice. I can take part in this, but I don't necessarily have to be there either. I just don't want to do this by myself because I have a tendency to concede a lot more than I should.

@Pedro

just tell him that thursday some loyal customers didn't come because they felt cheated into a situation which they weren't warned about or discussed with.

We at Foonzo don't use square, circle or octagonal gates, we use Squared Circle gates.

Brought to you by intensive players who managed to reform the gate by playing so much.

progate.png

THIS. This must be sigged. Somehow.

Foonzo situation isn't as bad as it could have been, but we still need to discuss some things with Jin. I only talked to PTS-one earlier today, so if a few people could sit down with Jin and make sure the situation is okay, it would be nice. I can take part in this, but I don't necessarily have to be there either. I just don't want to do this by myself because I have a tendency to concede a lot more than I should.

You and me pedro, someone who is extra assertive. Or anyone else in the community who is extra assertive. But like I said you and me talk to the owners. We're more or less the face of the BB scene here in montreal anyways.

Well pedro, I wanted to this morning but you still ended up going on your own, I'm always up for it.

I need to play you and Ken. I'll need to make a list of people who want to play me.

GG's to everyone I played.