Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

GGs to all who showed up. Today, I definitely decided to NOT learn stick lol. I feel like I'll have to suck for so long I'll actually forget how to play well.

As for the situation... well I think we're definitely gonna have to make an effort to make it work.

GGs to all who showed up. Today, I definitely decided to NOT learn stick lol. I feel like I'll have to suck for so long I'll actually forget how to play well.

As for the situation... well I think we're definitely gonna have to make an effort to make it work.

Look at me now, I think you could say I'm better than I was on pad no? Nothing wrong with learning stick on the side anyways, no one said you had to main it JF.

@Pedro: Urien isn't cheap >:(. Who did you play against btw? Thanks for the hardwork by the way, I'm glad things aren't as dramatic as I thought they were. But what's the actual situation? Not talking about after the few negotiations we could get but are they removing xbox cabs for actual arcade cabs?

@Eb: Will do, bro. But you'll be disappointed lol, I'm prob MTL's freeest by FAR now.

@Bibi: So I wasn't wrong, the sticks felt weird as fuck.

@Jf: Mon osti de hipster! Tu t'amuses pas à jouer sur stick?

You're the one who said you needed to play me, along with Joe.
Good point, I forgot about that. Regardless, I'm playing BB like I'm playing Turtle Fighter IV now haha.

There's no doupt about it, Foonzo's gate are terrifying JF, now he's traumatized to ever touch a stick again.

JF likes T.E's though. Next time he's there he'll just use mine, it'll make him less scared of stick. Don't worry JF everyone's skills are nerfed on foonzo sticks. :)

Foonzo is gettin wack, im turning NAH 24/7 live!

:/

Stay NAH, and keep getting bodied by ryry's akuma. PS: It's not that bad honestly, though i noticed there were a lot less people for a thursday.

ZZ, so many free people at foonzo today. You guys need to come more, play more, get bodied more, get better.

Had some hype games though.

Also had an epiphany on how to play some of my subs. Feels good when you finally understand the way a character's playstyle should be molded to fit your personal playstyle.

Also, agreed with JF, fuck stick.

Yesterday was massively hype for me !! I think i out-hyped my flu and kicked it out of my body, i feel great this morning and no fever! Blazblue cures cancer !! <3 you guys.

Time to dark train !

awesomesauce.jpg

ysogdlk?

I think i out-hyped my flu and kicked it out of my body

:psyduck:

i feel great this morning and no fever!

:psyduck::psyduck:

Blazblue cures cancer !!

It does?:psyduck::psyduck:

And did you have a fever, flu, or cancer btw? I hope to god it wasn't cancer =\

ysogdlk?

:psyduck:

:psyduck::psyduck:

It does?:psyduck::psyduck:

And did you have a fever, flu, or cancer btw? I hope to god it wasn't cancer =\

Coincidentally, BlazBlue also causes Cancer.

Yes

But Blade came to foonzo yesterday, and we even had several matches !! Thanks for catching the ball this time, Blade !

But Blade came to foonzo yesterday, and we even had several matches !! Thanks for catching the ball this time, Blade !

I abducted him, that's why.

Déjeuner des Champions par Brice :

Bread (toasted) with mayo

sunny side up egg

Brie cheese

dijon mustard

non toasted bread

Ketchup

scrambled egg

Cheddar cheese

toasted bread with mayo

(normally i put bacon and breakfast sausages in it but i don't have some today : (((((((( )

and another scrambled egg on the side ftw

[/ i love eating]

back to the meet

i haven't talked to jin yet i might do it with either kirbster or kaeru if they want...

hype meet was hype i beat a mtl top player on ssf4 AE 2round in a row

also i destroyed T12 champion so my salt is now gone (although he was clearly not at 100% :P)

and i kicked nini's ragna with my foonzo stick tager and a beer XD

can't wait to play more....

i trained newfound skillz and the only way to try them and perfect them is playing against other peeps... XD

double post but it's for a good reason :

IMPORTANT NOTICE : as you all know season's beatings is coming around the corner. me and pedro are nearly certain of going there (12h by car btw) well at least i am sure that i will go. there are some MTLSF guys that wants to go so we were thinking of teaming up for transportation since not everyone from both community want to go.

so if you are pretty certain of coming to SB, respond asap or tell us at the next meet up. this way i can make reservation as soon as i can so we don't stress over the fact we don't have a hotel yet (lol T12 XD)

that's pretty much it...

right now confirmed are :

Brice

Pedro

Jimmy bones

smokey?

chi-rithy?