Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Nice to hear things might get resolved. What else I miss?

-----

Kaeru!!! :D

I might get a Honda Shadow after all. The look is just too good. I'm seeing one on Kijiji for just $800, but it might need an extra $1000. :(

I think it's more likely that I'll be getting myself a bike next year. The funds be getting low atm.

-----

I'll be getting on BB tonight. Who's up for some netplay? I'll otherwise just terrorize Ranked.

Jimmy you need a sword character if you want to win MVC3 at SB... or a bitch who burns fire all day, that's even better.

Fuck a sword character, this is aint soul calibur gee.

And the bitch whos spams fire all day, we'll see.

Amene toi a soir!

There's a MM going on at foonzo today. Not sure I wanna go see the hand of god in action.

Also confirmed not coming = nini heart

Jimmy, don't waste your time for SB. Save your money for NEC. Everyone's gonna be going for that one, plus it's closer and cheaper.

But Blade came to foonzo yesterday, and we even had several matches !! Thanks for catching the ball this time, Blade !

Yo Blade and I barely played but our matches were super fun. I'm really hoping you make it a habit to come to meetups!

Yeah playing Blade is fun. He falls for all my jin gimmicks <333

Yea I had fun playing you all, I'll probably come thursday, depending on how tired I am after submitting my paper. My game needs moar darktraining though.

Why are there more mtl srk members here?

@Brice, one day I'll MM you for eating.

Playing online against obvious but better players on 3rd Strike gets me soooo salty. I don't get it, I don't get salty offline, like when Brice totally destroyed me. Maybe it's because I usually don't fail my parries offline, I don't know.

I'm not netplaying ever again, this is unhealthy for me.

3rd Strike's game engine, coupled with the Internets sounds like a recipe for disaster. More so than Brice and under aged lolis with dicks.

Shoutouts to brice.

More so than Brice and under aged lolis with dicks.

Shoutouts to brice.

We already discussed that matter, it's his way to show his apreciation.

Playing BB is fun during a "long" period of time.

Gets so epic and hype, until you start losing more than you win, then you take a break, then you continue and the hype comes back.

Rinse and Repeat.

So much fun. (no sarcasm)

12 yo girls usually start to have budding breasts, so Rachel's body looks younger than that

It depends on the girl. Not all do.

InB4 this gets blown out of context.