Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Yo, I think I've made a decision. Tekken and BB (my first FG loves) I will forever play on pad. Too much effort has been put into being a pad warrior for these games that I can't let it go to waste.

For 3S, SSF4, SFxT, Mahvel... I'm willing to make the jump to stick since I never really put that many hours into these games. Not sure where GG fits in all this.

Oh and Soul Calibur's movement system is so simple that I could learn that on stick as well lol.

Doing so would make the jump from pad to stick (maybe one day) into BB/GG tekken a lot easier for you down the road. Compared to those of us who completely stopped playing abruptly.

Just sayin' JF.

Nini i need SB training! Get your scummy Dante at foonzo plz thks!

Oh and krewman also, i need to know that Super-Skulls gimmicks, THKS!

I'll try to be there thursday, cause tomorrow I gotta blitz some homework

It's the Season's Beatings, a tourney in Ohio next week end. As for next Sunday it's a bit ahead so we can't confirm yet but technically unless everyone choke it should happen, there just wouldn't be Brice Pedro or Level5.

It's the Season's Beatings, a tourney in Ohio next week end. As for next Sunday it's a bit ahead so we can't confirm yet but technically unless everyone choke it should happen, there just wouldn't be Brice Pedro or Level5.

Stop spreading false info lol, season's beatings is the following weekend, October 15-16. That said, I won't be there Sunday, I have family stuff in Wellington, Ontario.

Doing so would make the jump from pad to stick (maybe one day) into BB/GG tekken a lot easier for you down the road. Compared to those of us who completely stopped playing abruptly.

Just sayin' JF.

Don't know if it's truly gonna be easier. But at the end of the day, once he get used to/learns stick, I don't see a point in staying on pad.

EDIT: I've got to admit that I find BB much easier on pad though... So that's one good reason I guess.

Thats right yo.

Pussy>>>>SF

Just wondering, aren't you the guy who decided to get MvC3 over having sex with two girls?

(Honest question, since I can't ever remember MTLSF players's names.)

people who like to spam shoryukens

Corrected.