Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

GGs guys. Sorry about my attitude, the salt was way too high.

Looks like I've missed something interesting. Puis as-tu commencer à jouer à 3S?

I wish I could come, but I've been sleeping during the day, waking up at night and eventually fainting in the afternoon again. Still trying to break out of this damn pattern.

BTW BLADE, tell me when you're gonna be at foonzo again with your xbox, I need to record a CMV

Lol never I don't travel with my xbox, but I can bring the HDD.

I need to go back to training mode, it's been too long. Both in BB and Marvel... but I just play LoL or study when I'm home :sweatdrop:

BTW BLADE, tell me when you're gonna be at foonzo again with your xbox, I need to record a CMV

I might be able to bring mine on a sunday. However I don't have MvC3 for 360 and I don't have a save, so no unlocked characters at the beginning.

I've been out of the tournament organizing loop. So I believe typically there SHOULD be a tournament at the end of the Month. But last I heard it was cancelled.

You guys should have a tournament so I can have an excuse to visit you all.

Next Montreal major should be in January.

Unless I'm mistaken, the october nemesis tournament was replaced by simply canada cup qualifiers, because they couldn't find a suitable venue.

No.

On a side note, I should play BB drunk all the time, my execution and concentration towards the game is just so much superior, you can't even compare my usual gameplay to my drunk gameplay.

Anyone going to the meetup today? I'm going to go to sleep in about an hour or two so I'll wake up pretty late. Rhannmah, si tu y va appelle moi avant svp.

Still split between going or not going.

I'll think about it during my classes today so Im either gonna be at Foonzo by 4 or I'll go back home and play league.

The End.