Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Yep, back in Sherbrooke. Qu'il soit su que la fois où j'ai battu le stick-Ragna de kirbster fut la dernière fois où j'ai joué contre, ainsi c'est moi qui gagne, pour toujours, et il peut rien y faire.

Meetup tonight was fun. CS Extend seems funner than CS2, maybe I've stopped for long enough or the game simply feels different. Thinking of switching mains, as I'm terrible at spacing/BB footsies and Jin's forte is his neutral game.

GGs to everyone that I've played today!

So you are that T.Kang, you should step back in yo, it was a lot of fun.

Yuppers. Call me Ken though, T.Kang is awfully awkward to say.

Puis mouan, j'essaie de m'eloigner de Jin, de recommencer à zéro. So far, Bang looks cool. J'ai pas Extend donc je pourrais pas essayer Relius.

On a side note, saw Nini yesterday, he mains UMvC3, FAGGOT.

Somebody's interested in P4 Arena?

I'm going to buy stuff on Focus Attack soon. I'm only buying 2 buttons though, so if anyone else is interested in buying stuff there, I can order everything together to save on shipping.

Yuppers. Call me Ken though, T.Kang is awfully awkward to say.

Puis mouan, j'essaie de m'eloigner de Jin, de recommencer à zéro. So far, Bang looks cool. J'ai pas Extend donc je pourrais pas essayer Relius.

Play lambda. I want my lambda army <3

yo blade I'm going to foonzo later (around like 7:30-8) do you want a ride?

Quick notice, Alex and I were planning on going to Ramen Ya on Thursday, the hour is still undecided but it would most likely be around 17:00~18:00, any other interested?

95% sure I won't be able to go to ECT. my life has no meaning anymore... orz

and I missed nedel this week because of my job... orz again

guess I'll go play indie games... :P

Who's going to ECT?

still waiting on a few answers to reserve the room. looks like there aren't any left for friday night though :\ (probably going to end up being me, bibiquadium, kaeru, airmaster, and maybe level5-chan. haven't heard from anyone else yet)

Still waiting to know if I'll have the days off for it. Probably gonna harass my supervisor for that tonight.

This is just a heads up that I'll be going out of my way to be at foonzo this sunday. I'll most likely get there between 8 and 9 pm for this reason.

Prepare yourself to be offended, kirbster!

oh shit sunday is now the hypest moment of my week can't wait to see nedel again

imma show you some new and awesome stuff I found :3