Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

oh while we're on that subject... I have Live but my only FG for it is Guilty Gear (and BBCS, not EX)

@Dai, I haven't even seen you play BB online like at all :/

I did play a few times this month. Sometimes I just check out the people online and there are like... 3 rooms with "2" or worse connection speeds so I just go practice instead. There's barely ever anyone I know playing it at the same time I am either. :(

WakeUpDP, I'll add you if ya want.

oh while we're on that subject... I have Live but my only FG for it is Guilty Gear (and BBCS, not EX)

I'm down for netplay GG, it's online code isn't TOO bad, from my experience.

I did play a few times this month. Sometimes I just check out the people online and there are like... 3 rooms with "2" or worse connection speeds so I just go practice instead. There's barely ever anyone I know playing it at the same time I am either. :(

Key words: a few times.

But if you're looking to play you can always post up on this thread or message someone when they're online.

That'd be cool. I'll try to be more online.

:o

Will you be there tonight, Blade? : D And I added your PSN yesterday so we can play some more.

Also, this is gonna be weird, playing stick with an injured right thumb...

Onion 1 Nedel 0

The Iron Nurse will be taking a leave of absence every Tuesday from now on.

Going back to the old format.

Going 3 times a week is killing me right now.

Both in body and pocket.

Suck's that I will not get to play you Nedel.

We shall meet on the battle field an other time.

Have a great time at Foonzo dood.

When is Blade going to use his 360 to have you guys all run a gauntlet against me on XBL. When.

Will you be there tonight, Blade? : D And I added your PSN yesterday so we can play some more.

I'm too poverty status and busy to go on tuesdays this semester, my best days are thursdays and sundays sadly :(

I'll probably be there next thursday hella poor and gonna be hella busy this week/weekend.

Also, this is gonna be weird, playing stick with an injured right thumb...

Onion 1 Nedel 0

Stay free to cooking bro. I just get a girl to cook for me ;o

But I cut my finger on day 1 when I got my TE while opening up the back and the metal plate slit my index finger open, like a scrub.

When is Blade going to use his 360 to have you guys all run a gauntlet against me on XBL. When.

That'll never happen since mtl is a ps3 scene mostly. There's almost no 360 pad players here at this point. They all play on stick or will eventually convert to stick.

Never because fuck netplay :(

This too.

EDIT: Though mAc, if you want whenever I'm running rooms with mtl xbl players, I can invite you if you want.

Don't you have a stick though? They don't need to use 360 pad.

It's not like you have to treat every game like a tournament match. Netplay can let you play lots of people you wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Think of all the stuff you got from playing with me Blade.

Don't you have a stick though? They don't need to use 360 pad.

It's not like you have to treat every game like a tournament match. Netplay can let you play lots of people you wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Think of all the stuff you got from playing with me Blade.

I'm not against the idea, I learned a lot of Hakumen tech playing against you. Mostly scumbag tech, but still useful whenever you need to make a comeback. And yea I play stick, but my point is we don't really play on xbox, like at all lol. So for us to set up an xbox to play on ever, is highly unlikely.

I'll add mac to maybe get a few games in with him(and yeah me, blade and dai loli in a lobby is probably the closest you'll have as a montreal gauntlet), also I use a ps2 pad when playing on my xbox lol.

:o
haha for real, I haven't been online a lot.(one of my tvs burned out+playing games on PC)

I've been relying on my ps3 for training mode lately because everyone on xbox, once you're unfree. Wants to play you, even when you're watching anime. Oddly enough no one messages me on ps3 :/

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the information. I wasn't able to make it tonight but I'll be there Sunday, if there's anything going on. Otherwise, I'll make it out to a Tues./Thur. starting next week. And I've been to Foonzo once before, months ago, but that was on Friday to play sf4. Really looking forward to playing with you all. My Hazama is tired of getting bodied for free online. :P

Alright guys, looks like the betting pool is over. He's not a Noel or a Kune, pack it up.

japprouve ce post. fort.

also good stuff tonight meet up was gdlk with nedel darkwolf kaeru ped and airmaster

where the fuck que tetais kirbster??!! le gars I parle de son erection mm pas capable de finir ce quil a commencer... jte pete jeudi a persona

there I said it

Notice : Foonzo is changing their opening hours, this takes effect starting next Tuesday, someone correct me if I'm wrong but iirc it was (bolded changes are the most important ones for us), close times can be kinda flexible depending on who's closing and the level of activity there.

Monday : closed

Tuesday : 11 AM - 10 PM

Wednesday : 11 AM - 10 PM

Thursday : ? - 1 AM

Friday : ? - 1 AM

Saturday : 5 PM - ? AM

Sunday : 1 PM - 10 PM

There will also be a new menu starting this Sunday, it should be more adapted to everyone's needs (theirs and ours). Some examples : soft drink prices have gone down, ramen and udon noodles have been added, fries are gone (it created a lot of issues for them)...

also, reminder : Persona 4 Arena tournament this week Thursday evening at Foonzo (start time between 7-8 pm, free entry, format decided depends on what will be more convenient). We also want to try KoF13, spread the word, kinda seeing what the interest is. It's worth noting we won't be able to provide a console with DLC and unlockable characters, so if someone could bring one it might be appreciated.

shoutouts to nedel picking up stick so fast, being really good with it, and barely complaining about it. (well, except for those few TK supers lol)

I guess I did well to not tell Jason that I think their fries are perfect the way they are and should never be changed, that would have been awkward D:

I am disappoint that the day I visit the most on will close an hour earlier now, but new menu items sound hype.

Freaking awesome meetup : D I always have a blast playing and hanging out with you guys <3 I'm not sure what's my status about coming to MTL in the future, as I'll be working every weekdays starting at 8am and I probably won't want to get bodied by a 3-4h night... Never the less, I hope to see you all again soon. Gonna keep on improving on stick in the future and keep on getting better. You're gonna have to step it up, kirbster!

traitor

I probably won't want to get bodied by a 3-4h night...

I do it all the time and I don't see the issue. Please note that every time I might complain about a lack of sleep is not part of the issue :v:

I used to do it all the time, until my body told me to stop by having constant nose bleeds and feeling faint. In short, not to be abused of (been doing it on a daily basis)