Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

So I netplayed with my Relius last night and realized something.

Vol Tedo will not beat everything.

I guess Ignis can't "swallow" everything. Kappa.png

Well, since I'll be alone and have the appartment for myself for the next 7 days, if anyone is up to play any kind of video games at my place, you are welcome. If you want to eat over, I'll be glad to cook an extra helping and if you live within Montreal (you can google map it if you don't know where it is) I can most likely provide you a ride back home if you want. That is that, if you are interested just let me know one way or an other and I'll let you know if that specific day I am free.

alright, ready to press buttons with everyone today :D should be there really early as i'll be leaving at 22:15 ish tonight.

oh and im going to five guys before foonzo because i thought about it before going to sleep yesterday and that i want one. there.

Road to Ultimate Montreal Air-Dashers results

Melty Blood: http://www.twitch.tv/bibiquadium/b/366147867

1. Kev (F-Ryougi, F-Aoko)

2. Greenix (H-Kouma, C-Kouma, H-Roa)

3. pochp (F-Hime)

4. LeMal (C-Nero)

5. Airmaster (C-Ciel, C-Nero)

5. Sam (C-Satsuki)

5. Brice (F-Aoko)

Persona 4 Arena : http://www.twitch.tv/bibiquadium/b/366167464

1. Kev :ballEL:

2. Brice :ballKA:

3. pochp :ballMT:

3. Matt :ballYO:

5. Airmaster :ballTD:

5. LeMal :ballAK:

5. Kunaki :ballTD:

5. Kirbster :ballCHIE:

9. VinceX :ballSLB:

9. Sam :ballAI:

9. Greenix :ballYO:

Guilty Gear: http://www.twitch.tv/bibiquadium/b/366181865

1. Brice :PO:

2. pochp :MA:

3. Kev :ZA:

3. VinceX :BR:

5. Airmaster :FA:

5. Sam :PO:

5. Kunaki :AN:

5. Greenix :MI:

9. LeMal :FA:

9. BladeOfJustice :KY:

9. Floyd :CH:

Blazblue : http://www.twitch.tv/bibiquadium/b/366196876

1. Brice :TG:

2. Kirbster :RA:

3. Greenix :NO:

3. Kev :RG:

5. Bibiquadium :MK:

5. BladeOfJustice :HA:

5. Matt :TA:

5. Airmaster :LA:

9. Kunaki :HA:

9. Sam :RA:

9. pochp :MU:

Shoutouts to Bibi for streaming, and everyone who came and supported. If you could all give some feedback here so we can improve, it would be appreciated : http://www.sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=203

Superbe soirée hier.

Shoutouts à tout ceux que j'ai joué (especially Blade), mais surtout shoutouts au gars qui m'a montré Melty (désolé, je ne me souviens de ton nom).

Foonzo. Sunday. I'll be there for a while in the evening <3 (let's hope this time'll be the good one)

Oh shit, I absolutely NEED to be there and not arrive late this time around.

Good looking shit, MTL. Looks like you guys are possibly even growing, let alone staying alive.

We've had 1 new player or so coming around every 2-3 months lately. Also, the current time is misleading as most of us are on school break.

I finished my exam for this week. It was hell lol. Entering my "spring break" next week, I still have assignments but I've been looking forward to playing more matches with you guys.

Won't stay long but I'll be coming more often now.

Looking forward to facing you again.

Foonzo. Sunday. I'll be there for a while in the evening <3 (let's hope this time'll be the good one)

:D

If you guys are interested, I'm going to try to have the stream up tonight from the Game Fest One/Algonquin venue. Around 7pm onwards. Archives will be up for a few days afterwards.

www.twitch.tv/krackatoa

Probably going to put ArcSys games on the stream, as per the usual. I'll try and keep the bitrate down so you guys can actually watch it. Hahaha. No lower quality encodes without a higher viewcount.

No matter how high the upload is, over 3000 kbps it becomes very useless, especially for 720p games. So I doubt watching the stream would be an issue. Just saying.

Edit: Who is this guy, Vice-Taicho? Les meetups c les Mardi Jeudi et Dimanche

Man, even I understood that one.

Kinda helps that the two posts below are translations...heeeh

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

No matter how high the upload is, over 3000 kbps it becomes very useless, especially for 720p games. So I doubt watching the stream would be an issue. Just saying.

Then that's exactly what I'll set the VBR to, I was stable and broadcasting at roughly 6 to 7 Mbps last time (Connection to Twitch tops out at 9.5).

Gracias.

Speaking Spanish to the French? Whoa. But yeah, I don't think anybody's going to mind you experimenting with different broadcasting speeds with it and all that stuff, and it actually sounds like a good idea. I'd mention stuff about "having ranges from 240p to 720p be available, such as 360p and 480p in between" but I don't know the first think about setting that stuff up, lol.

Vacances all week, and I don't remember the meet up days.

I'll be coming more often now.

I'm so hyped right now.

Hopefully we will have enough setups so we can all face each other.

Speaking Spanish to the French? Whoa. But yeah, I don't think anybody's going to mind you experimenting with different broadcasting speeds with it and all that stuff, and it actually sounds like a good idea. I'd mention stuff about "having ranges from 240p to 720p be available, such as 360p and 480p in between" but I don't know the first think about setting that stuff up, lol.

I need viewers for that feature, IIRC. It requires extra server-side encoding, so Twitch will only do that for people of higher viewcounts.

What I upload is what you get at home, so it needs to be Bandwidth-Friendly out of the gate unless I can get a large viewership (Not going to happen... maybe some day. :toot:).