Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Yo Hataraku Maou-sama is too good. Check it out.

For Toryuken 2, I guess we should see who's coming first and then adapt the schedule for that. So what is it, like me, derq, level5, and heartless who are the only ones interested so far? In my case, I won't have started my job yet the friday before, so I'm up for whatever, but saving on hotel fees is a plus. I do however start working on monday morning so I'd prefer if we didn't leave too late on sunday.

Yo Hataraku Maou-sama is good. Check it out.

While I agree with you, the show to watch is Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan

While I agree with you, the show to watch is Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan

Attack on Titan is awesome so far. Gargantia's not too bad either.

I will be at Foonzo at 15:15 today.

See you guys later!

EDIT. I will also be bringing my Hitbox for the one that plays on keyboard at Foonzo.

Attack on Titan is awesome so far. Gargantia's not too bad either.

yeah, lots of mecha this season. MJP probably being the lower end of them all

Fuck all the haters. Watching Aku No Hana just because it isn't moeblob.

Attack On Titan and Gargantia are legit so far though.

Gargantia is def. going to be the best show unless there's some surprise hit out there lurking in the shadows (doubt it).

Valvrave is another to keep an eye on. It's got potential. Nothing amazing, but it has potential.

Oh one thing that we didn't check for Toryuken, who goes ahead and books the hotel? Also, so far we have me, pochp and heartless who would be leaving saturday morning and come back sunday afternoon/evening.

So I gave Jason's offer some thought. I think it would be worth considering getting some for both friday and saturday nights. I'd get one to sell, and if no one needs it, I'd stay there, it would avoid having to go all the way to my place, and I'd of course invite ppl to stay there with me as well. I think something like this may interest Kaeru and/or Greenix, as it would have them avoid having to drive around on that specific weekend. Is anyone else interested? Jason said he'll do the reservation, he just needs the amount of rooms asap.

I guess I can book the hotel for toryuken if you really don't want to, lol.

I would have booked it earlier, but I'm just a tad concerned w/ the amount of $$$ on my card that priceline is still holding. I'd have to make payments for something I didn't even pay. That's really my sole issue.

Also for those coming, reminder, no on site registration

Shows to watch so far this season: Attack on Titan, Gargantia, Hataraku.

Post up if you think there's another good one.

Indeed I would recommend these three for the more casual watchers as well.

Finally marathoned a good part of the new stuff yesterday.

My personal additions would be:

- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: The To Aru series has always had a knack for cool characters and action scenes.

- Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san Z: Brutal comedy

And still on the fence about:

- Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san: Comedy with a ridiculous pace, but there was definitely some good material.

- Yuyushiki: Maybe a bit too slice of life for most, but I was surprisingly entertained.

- Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko: Kantoku does the character designs. That and the perverted jokes are top tier.

- Valvrave: Not quite sure why I liked it. Must watch more.

Don't know how to feel about Valvrave...Its nice to see sunrise do non gundam/code geass mecha though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Oh one thing that we didn't check for Toryuken, who goes ahead and books the hotel? Also, so far we have me, pochp and heartless who would be leaving saturday morning and come back sunday afternoon/evening.

Just to let you know: I'm going too.

Tell me if you guys need something more.

So I gave Jason's offer some thought. I think it would be worth considering getting some for both friday and saturday nights. I'd get one to sell, and if no one needs it, I'd stay there, it would avoid having to go all the way to my place, and I'd of course invite ppl to stay there with me as well. I think something like this may interest Kaeru and/or Greenix, as it would have them avoid having to drive around on that specific weekend. Is anyone else interested? Jason said he'll do the reservation, he just needs the amount of rooms asap.

I guess I can book the hotel for toryuken if you really don't want to, lol.

in my case i'll have to pass, too complicated for me to stay downtown during that time, and i've already made arrangements to have my guests stay at Isabelle's

Anyway, last night we did some testing for gundam + stream and it went well. Next step is to test 4setups + stream. Bibi will let me know when he's ready to do this.

At that time, we'll need 4 copies of Gundam. Will most likely be on a sunday. Kaeru, Blade, I'll need you guys to show up that day.

Well I'm currently shopping, the setup I have in mind needs a HDMI Switcher with 4 inputs and 1 output and four 1 to 2 Powered HDMI Splitters which is pricy. Probably gonna need a massive power bar/surge to handle all that. I musn't go over 120 volt thought.