Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

BTW Kirb. Don't know if you read a few pages back that Nedel wouldn't be able to move to MTL this summer. If you're still looking for a place, you can move in with me. It'll be near Pie IX/Beaubien 725$/month.

Let me know what you think.

Done with the semester! I'll be there today at 4pm like usual practicing Relius combos since I finally had a eureka moment and started being able to do awesome midscreen combos(in training mode).

I'm done too. :D

Now, just gotta wait for them grades. Then if it's all chill, it's graduation and makin' money time. Aww yeah.

is it time for umad yet :(

Soon!

Couple more weeks. Then we're rockin'. :D

Last call for ottawa! let me know on sankishin tonight or via text message (514-839-1834) if you're coming. We'd probably leave Montreal by 10AM tomorrow. WOOP WOOP

Just so you guys know, registration for things ends by 1pm, so uh...yeah, make sure to check your times, lol.

Just so you guys know, registration for things ends by 1pm, so uh...yeah, make sure to check your times, lol.

Is there someone we could text if we could ever let you guys know we "might" end up being late. (This will most likely not happen)

DerQ, I'll catch you on Sankishin sometime after 9-10 pm. Sounds good? At worst, I'll send a text.

Awesome, couldn't ask any better for a confirmation :D

Well, I'm planning on being there at noon, and I believe Pochp has my cell number so if you guys are late you can get it off him and text me, or you can ask Contra/Myles for his.

Airmaster, are you gonna be going to foonzo tuesday for a gundam meet up? This time, if we are meeting, I hope it'll be all with wired connections.

Not sure if I'll come tonight. Need to go to st bruno for something, maybe I'll come after.

When is MTL coming to Toryuken?

Next week we'll be leaving early saturday to save on hotel costs and make it in time for the tournament

Airmaster, are you gonna be going to foonzo tuesday for a gundam meet up? This time, if we are meeting, I hope it'll be all with wired connections.

Should be able to make it. Can you try to get in touch with Kaeru to have another copy? lol