Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Apparently Mr.Wizard realized it sounded like a bad idea as he tweeted that games without a 360/XBoxDone port are still eligible for EVO spots.

Apparently Mr.Wizard realized it sounded like a bad idea as he tweeted that games without a 360/XBoxDone port are still eligible for EVO spots.

Not due to that, or else how would they justify having gamecubes and CRTs in 2013 lol. It just means people have to find another excuse why they can't win at marvel :zidane:

Of course, let's be honest. That was never a really viable excuse at the end of the day anyway, since that stuff never happens KOF, P4A, and BB players. Or even SF and SFxT. Not to say I wouldn't put messed up coding beyond Capcom.

Check on the meetups day, got myself some arm pain, doesn't prevent me from playing as much as it could sound, but heavily impacts my motivation to drop in town for a fight. Current mood is likely that I stay at home for tomorrow and thursday. If anything I can always drop for very little matches and just to hang out, but I know you and I both want more than just that.

Then again, this mood swings depending on how I feel the morning, after a shift at work where I have to use the arm considerably, or whenever whatever the reason.

Healing and resting > Gaming sessions until I feel a lot more stability

EDIT: It's a lot less worse than it sounds, at least I feel. I'm just being self aware about it because if I'm not then it'll get worse and fast.

Sorry for the late, happy birthday to you DarkWolf, watched attack on titan the other week, totally good stuff this anime.

yo teams lets go! all the way SBO style comme des vrais esti

also shoutous to a voting system where you can see who voted what : P

So I finally clearly stated what I think about the whole thing as respectfully as I could, and I don't care about anonymity lol

Thanks bode for pointing the thread out for me :p

lol stay mad teams c'est imo le meilleur format. on en parlera plus si ca vous tente. 3v3 teams bien sur

lol stay mad teams c'est imo le meilleur format. on en parlera plus si ca vous tente. 3v3 teams bien sur

I'm not mad actually, just sad. This kind of ruins my night to be honest

Check on the meetups day, got myself some arm pain, doesn't prevent me from playing as much as it could sound, but heavily impacts my motivation to drop in town for a fight. Current mood is likely that I stay at home for tomorrow and thursday. If anything I can always drop for very little matches and just to hang out, but I know you and I both want more than just that.

Then again, this mood swings depending on how I feel the morning, after a shift at work where I have to use the arm considerably, or whenever whatever the reason.

Healing and resting > Gaming sessions until I feel a lot more stability

EDIT: It's a lot less worse than it sounds, at least I feel. I'm just being self aware about it because if I'm not then it'll get worse and fast.

Better to rest and heal, I don't like facing someone unless they're at 100% power anyways.