Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I work on New Year's Eve, not New Year's Day. I can also take time off if I want. I have plenty.

But I would only travel up there if it was worth it!

Where's Airmaster!?

Ok, so I had this dream where I was back at my elementary school, except I was scheduled to take track lessons on a modern supersport literbike.

But wait, after a couple circles in the parking lot this guy shows up in a red Mustang Shelby and we're all "wrong vehicle, brother". We get to know each other anyway, and he's all "yo, I know a place where $10 mil is stashed, but I need you to access it". I'm all "A'ight, let's do it".

So we get to this place that looks like a helicopter landing pad. It digitally recognizes the Shelby and the landing pad sort of latches onto the car's wheels. A console pops out checking for fingerprints. It accepts mine and the landing platform starts descending (so rad!).

And damn, $10 mil is just, like, sitting there! We split the prize and the Mustang guy just sort of leaves after saying thanks. A female voice then says something like "thank you for accessing [name of the place, which I forget]. [Place's creator] would have been proud to know you". So I'm like "this place has more secrets..."

So back at the platform, I'm all "show me your secrets" and we keep descending. We get to another place where a $100 mil stash is laying, and despite said female voice attempting to convince me that this is all there is to the place, I keep going lower.

Until we reach the lowest level, which is all dark and cavernous and shit. I demand there be light! And holy mothercrap fuckballs, it's a friggin' Gundam! Holy shit! Turns out the female voice is actually a totally sexy AI in person. She holds out her hand in greeting, and I just know that's to draw some blood for a DNA check or something.

But I don't need to take the handshake to know I'm only a second-rate pilot despite meeting initial requirements as a Newtype or whatever those are. I say thanks, and mention I know someone who would fit the role far better. Someone who deserves it. The real deal. A natural.

At that point, I wake up and I HAVE TO FIND AIRMASTER because the future of this planet rests on his shoulders and his ability to pilot the goddamn thing!

Goddamn, get in there, Gilbert! We need you!

Goddamn.

-------------

Yes, my dreams are often this epic if you care to ask. It's awesome. :lol:

Airmaster, the hero we deserve!

Just letting everyone know, Kirb told me after leaving today that foonzo will be closed next thursday.

'

Thanks for this. I completely forgot to ask yesterday. Guess I'll spend Thursday night trying to remember what I used to do Thursday nights before I started going to Foonzo in April.

For those that were not there yesterday.

I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. [be careful on the road, this year is not going to be an easy one]

The next time you will see me, it will be at UMAD.

Going back to being an online warrior.

I also crossed Jimmy while on the metro.

He told me that he does not have time to play anymore, because of work.

2 Kokonoe's down, 1 to go. :vbang:

Now time to relax and enjoy my days off work. :yaaay:

Say it ain't so Heartless ;.; How are the people at Foonzo supposed to get their recommended dose of science now?!

On a more serious note, Sucks that we won't see you around Foonzo until UMAD but you got to do what you go to do. I'll have to try and get some netplay matches with you when I finally have a copy of BB (Why isn't it March 25th yet? ;.; ) . Don't be a stranger in this thread or the Sankishin chat that I never use but really should!

Where's Airmaster!?

Ok, so I had this dream where I was back at my elementary school, except I was scheduled to take track lessons on a modern supersport literbike.

But wait, after a couple circles in the parking lot this guy shows up in a red Mustang Shelby and we're all "wrong vehicle, brother". We get to know each other anyway, and he's all "yo, I know a place where $10 mil is stashed, but I need you to access it". I'm all "A'ight, let's do it".

So we get to this place that looks like a helicopter landing pad. It digitally recognizes the Shelby and the landing pad sort of latches onto the car's wheels. A console pops out checking for fingerprints. It accepts mine and the landing platform starts descending (so rad!).

And damn, $10 mil is just, like, sitting there! We split the prize and the Mustang guy just sort of leaves after saying thanks. A female voice then says something like "thank you for accessing [name of the place, which I forget]. [Place's creator] would have been proud to know you". So I'm like "this place has more secrets..."

So back at the platform, I'm all "show me your secrets" and we keep descending. We get to another place where a $100 mil stash is laying, and despite said female voice attempting to convince me that this is all there is to the place, I keep going lower.

Until we reach the lowest level, which is all dark and cavernous and shit. I demand there be light! And holy mothercrap fuckballs, it's a friggin' Gundam! Holy shit! Turns out the female voice is actually a totally sexy AI in person. She holds out her hand in greeting, and I just know that's to draw some blood for a DNA check or something.

But I don't need to take the handshake to know I'm only a second-rate pilot despite meeting initial requirements as a Newtype or whatever those are. I say thanks, and mention I know someone who would fit the role far better. Someone who deserves it. The real deal. A natural.

At that point, I wake up and I HAVE TO FIND AIRMASTER because the future of this planet rests on his shoulders and his ability to pilot the goddamn thing!

Goddamn, get in there, Gilbert! We need you!

Goddamn.

-------------

Yes, my dreams are often this epic if you care to ask. It's awesome. :lol:

Oh my god! XD This made my day!

Merry Christmas guys

Fresh Melty Footage:

Reign of Full Nrvqsr: http://youtu.be/LJtzANKnzAI?t=7m38s

I swear this guy is the Potemkin of zoners.

Crescent Aoko: http://youtu.be/LJtzANKnzAI?t=25m44s

The 666 beasts are slain :http://youtu.be/LJtzANKnzAI?t=32m38s

Very vicious play by H-Nanaya

For Brice, my first race in Kinetica, uncut. http://youtu.be/hX9jiam8byk

I have no idea what was going on. Seems fun though. We'll have to see how good this game gets.

oh god que jai grinçé des dents XD

va falloir que je te montre comment wrecker des faces

ce qui m'as fait le plus mal au coeur c'est de te voir ne pas utiliser le super boost ou le infinite boost... orz

tu vas voir ça fait juste devenir meilleur :P