Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Did he bring the sweaters?

Sweaters were there.

The shipment of shirts got stolen. They will redo them all, just wait a little bit longer. :/

Thanks for the matches yesterday WakeUpDP. The Relius MU struggle ;.; Starting to get a lot more comfortable with it though. Thanks for the one match, Brice. I saw my opportunity while you were all trying to figure out the rotation and I took it, lol. Got to see lots of good matches last night too. Feels like it's been ages since I've seen Brice's Tager and DarkWolf's Bang. Kaeru, thanks for the sexy sweater. I will treasure it always ^,^

Also, that Ar Tonelico conversation took me completely by surprise, lol. Now I have a craving to play a Gust game.

Anywho, see you guys Sunday!

I would also like to know, on Wednesday, is there a lot of people at Foonzo?

iirc Kirbster,pochp,sam were there last Wednesday. I'll be there too next week instead of Thursday.

Rurouni confirmed good person

Rurouni confirmed good person

Rurouni wasnt a good person before?

And about poutine week. Where would it be? Cause I REALLY want to hang out with you guys and gorge poutine into my face, but Wednesdays I'm working the night and can't make it.

Can we maybe plan it for another day if it's not too inconvenient?

Also, that Ar Tonelico conversation took me completely by surprise, lol. Now I have a craving to play a Gust game.

Do you have a ps2? I may have hooks if you do.

Rurouni wasnt a good person before?

Before I was just a "good" person. Then he found out I played the Ar Tonelico games and now I'm a good person and I agree, lol.

Do you have a ps2? I may have hooks if you do.

I used to have one and I pretty much played all the Gust games on that. Some I even played 2-3 times like Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia 2, lol. I think I've played all the Gust games on PS3 too except Atelier Ayesha, which I've been putting off for forever since I heard its more relaxed on the time restrictions than the previous Arland trilogy.

tl:dr, Gust needs to make a Mana Khemia 3! (Not sure how I came to this conclusion at all, lol)

Just finally order my copy of Extreme Vs Full boost this morning. probably going to get my game at the 2 last week of the month. can't wait to play and make some LAN/Online games.

iirc Kirbster,pochp,sam were there last Wednesday. I'll be there too next week instead of Thursday.

Alright, switching days then.

If anyone wants to learn the Kokonoe match up before she gets nurfed to shit tier.

It will be on Wednesday nights @Foonzo. :KO:

Poutine, gundams and doojins.

All the ingedients are ready for the mr.mortified summoning ritual to begin!

Probably won't make it tomorrow, Born of the Gods prerelease! Lots of free time during the rest of the week so far though. Was thinking Wednesday before the meetup, but it doesn't have to be the only time ;)