Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Is there anything else I need to know about the flight? Like where the flight back goes before coming to Montreal.

It'll be stopping at Toronto. Other than that, not really. Can't really think of anything else. So long as you book the flights with the IDs given, you should be fine, hopefully. 

2. I also preregistered for Evo, since the price is going up soon. Don't want to wait till I'm confirmed like last year, and not have access to Sunday finals. 

Wow, that can happen if you register late? Glad I registered early. Also yay, one more for the NY invasion! ^,^

Checkout usually happens in between 10-12AM, so there's no reason for us to stay there any longer. All the NY guys should still be sleeping, nothing open.

Thanks. Also I'm choking tonight, too much stuff to do, don't really feel like playing.

Top 3 ou tu rentre pas dans mon char dimanche

Shoutouts à rater son bus de 20 secondes, retourner au foonzo pour une heure ish pi rob les gens d'une couple de wins.

Je suis le meilleur.

Looking forward to Toryuken. It's going to be fun ^,^

- Clothes : Check

- Passport : Check

- Arcade Stick : Check

- PS3 w/Gundam, +R, Skullgirls and my copy of BBCP : Check

- Tamashii shirt for good luck : Check

All right. Ready to hit up NY tomorrow! Also, shoutouts to planning to leave Foonzo early to pack and leaving an hour later than usual, lol

Of course, the one week I decide not to have a Gundam meetup is the week you decide to come.

Can you be there next week?

What a fucking liar! Making it seem like he was gonna show up. You would have dodged Eb, you can't fool me!

It's like you're dodging a meetup that's not even happening, that's like super advanced dodging.