Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Mmmm if brice can come could you bring a webcam to test some stream stuff?

Also could you pls fix the chat or try again to give me the tools to do so. It might just need maintenance.

gas cost for TSB was around 120$ and the hotel cost 265$

I would find it easier to just have my original 4 passengers pay for it, but if  we want to split up the gas money for everyone and then seperately for the hotels I am fine with it.

If it's just my 5, each person owes me around 75$

otherwise.. I don't know :3

Knowing I was with kaeru for both roadtrips and stayed at his hotel room, paying directly the gas + hotel to you seems logical. WHEN CAN I THROW MY MONEY AT YOU (and press buttons, because pressing buttons is important)

I'll ask it here since asking on chat served no purpose. What's the problem with the Sankishin chat, or any other issues on the board. Feel free to send me a PM on Sankishin, thank you.

I'd say... 3/4 of the time, no problem, it's stable and works. The rest, it disconnects frequently, autoupdate fails, try to refresh, get a "page not found", that kind of thing.

I'm only paying 15$/month so I don't get my own dedicated box. Since its shared, there may be other customers on the same box with much higher traffic and during peak times, hiccups may occur. Our community is too small to have fancy dedicated server and a licensed board. Gotta bear with it.

Shout outs to Icekin for the casuals at my place.

GG's man, now you've seen the path to SCIENCE!

Use that knowledge wisely. :3

5 wins 93 losses. The path to SCIENCE is a harsh one. ;w;

Fun games. I'll look forward to next time.

Mmmm asking if people are going to go to a meetup kind of has the opposite effect. I might have gone until I checked dustloop late and saw that people couldn't make it any more. Was kinda tired so I didn't try to make it happen either. I'm planning on being at foonzo Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week. I'm on individual tickets until the end of the month, so if I go and no one shows up (like last wednesday), I won't stay too long so I can catch the transfer.

In related news, I was thinking of having the next monthly tournament on the upcoming Sunday, May 4th. BB and GG tournaments. Hope to get some more practice for our new bracket runners if you can be there. I'm also assuming that foonzo will be open and available, if it isn't let me know.

Finally, I'd also like confirmation from people interested in going to Toryuken. DerQ booked his room, and I'm waiting (procrastinating) booking mine until we get confirmation from more people. DerQ's planning on leaving Friday afternoon and returning monday afternoon. I will leave later on Friday, after work hours, and I'm not sure yet if we're returning Sunday evening or Monday afternoon. 

Confirmed :

DerQ

RuroniLonewolf

Brice

Level5 (I think?)

Pedro

To confirm :

Thelo

Kirbster

Kazuhiro (I know that you know lol, just for the sake of completeness)

That's 8 people, so we're probably going to stick with 2 cars since if fits well? If anyone else is interested... kind of your last chance to guarantee a spot.

J'vais faire quoi dans le lit moi si t'es pas là esti..... #TousLesHOMO

To confirm :

Thelo

Yep, I'm definitely interested for Toryuken! Tell me when and where to show up, and I'll be there.