Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Kirbster pls. :(

Also, Sam faut tu exposes du monde la...

J'vais pas a Toryuken for sure.

EVO ça l'air fucking sick mais c'est vraiment très cher ... Hmmm j'attend un appel demain pour confirmer/infirmer que j'ai une job, on va commencer par ça.

Will come probably at the end of the month, i dont really have much times by now. hopefully it will be possible soon.

I have last final today so I'll pass by Foonzo after, probably around opening time.

If no one shows up then I'll just get drunk lol

GJ Reyn, you forgot that you had an orthodantist appointment today! Next week.... it's been too long...anything over a week away is too long

at foonzo ready to kick everyone's ass around 4:45pm.

come get rekt (or wreck me if you can *PogChamp*)

(or wreck me if you can *PogChamp*)

You bet I will at Toryuken. Fakku is no match for Mortified's Kaede archives :3 

goddamit :/  

My excuse is that I can't watch the highlander TV show sober.  

I think I'm randomly coming over tonight. Watch out. Expect me, uh, pretty late.

DBS x MDA OTP

Speaking of Toryuken. I got confirmation I could leave work at 3pm from work on friday. Is Crémazie subway station by 3:30-3:45 realistic for Brice, Lvl5, Rurouni and a potential 5th person.

Reminder for NY. Gas would be 27.50 each. And 50$ is owed for the room on my end. (only those that slept in there).

oh shit does that mean you'll be there before 9 derq? 

we can go get food from good places then if you're early

I'm more confident on arriving around 9:30. I would love to, but we're there 3 days if it doesn't work out on friday.

Habs game last night was pretty exciting. I really started getting into it during the third period. Looking forward to the next game. Also, playing last night confirmed something for me that I was suspecting since I played last Thursday. From here on, I'll have to do my best to not play while I'm at Foonzo...

DBS x MDA OTP

Speaking of Toryuken. I got confirmation I could leave work at 3pm from work on friday. Is Crémazie subway station by 3:30-3:45 realistic for Brice, Lvl5, Rurouni and a potential 5th person.

Reminder for NY. Gas would be 27.50 each. And 50$ is owed for the room on my end. (only those that slept in there).

I can be at Metro Cremazie for 3:30 no problem. Since we're on the topic of finalizing plans, anybody want me to bring anything special? I can bring my PS3 and my copy of BB and Persona again if anyone wants.

Also, concerning gas money, since DerQ said he'd like it one way, kaeru said he'd like it another way and then stuff may have been discussed beyond this thread between then and now, could someone fill in the blank in this sentence when they get a chance

RurouniLoneWolf will pay gas money to _________

Habs game last night was pretty exciting. I really started getting into it during the third period. Looking forward to the next game. Also, playing last night confirmed something for me that I was suspecting since I played last Thursday. From here on, I'll have to do my best to not play while I'm at Foonzo...

I can be at Metro Cremazie for 3:30 no problem. Since we're on the topic of finalizing plans, anybody want me to bring anything special? I can bring my PS3 and my copy of BB and Persona again if anyone wants.

Also, concerning gas money, since DerQ said he'd like it one way, kaeru said he'd like it another way and then stuff may have been discussed beyond this thread between then and now, could someone fill in the blank in this sentence when they get a chance

RurouniLoneWolf will pay gas money to _________

Weren't you doing that already?