Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

The Ottawa car is getting going.  We'll see you guys around noon, traffic permitting.

I lost a bet to Lofobal and have to post about how great he is. Truly he is a better player than I. His infallible knowledge of esoteric Kliff tactics eclipses my own poor man's theorycraft, and I am left blinded by his timeless wisdom.

Alright to the people who would like to come over to my place for games and whatnot :

I am with Pedro and Digital Watches right now. We are going to eat first, then come back.

St1ckBuG, Lord Knight, Zidane and XAQshinor have left already.

So don't get here before like 2pm.

woop woop.

He doesn't mind for now. Can you keep them safe for the time being?

Ah ok, don't have a lift so I can't really go...Unless...how long is the bus ride to Brice's place?

We'll be a bit later at Brice's going to go see the fort a bit first then head back. Eta 3pm

shoutouts to montreal for the best damn tournament, as usual

shoutouts to usa taking our money

shoutouts to guilty gear for being the best game

what you don't understand is I had one exaclty like it 2 minutes before this video was shot.
Then I had a reaper 5 minutes later 

from now on its called Ontario BB instead of Toronto BB because there is no Toronto BB (stay free brian) and I get to leech off fame of waterloo/DTC... now that I think about it theres no better "Toronto" than downtown actually but gotta leech off waterloo lol

This tuesday is the start of the USF4 bi-weeklies. Because of that, there won't be a gundam meetup.

There will be one next week though.

yo yo yo ladies and gentlemenses, who's hype for UNIBEL? I know no one is, but we're doing a group order anyway!

so far theres

me

pochp
brice
DHAOS
Kazuhiro
RaftClans
Raiyan
Syurien
Level-5-Chan

from this thread on sankishin.

If you're interested speak up here or on sankishin or something. It comes out next month !! (great way to get ready for P4UUSH............. or GGXrd Sign 1 or 0 or whatever)

Not after spending 4 days out of home.

Plus it's a street fighter bi-weekly. Not too keen on SF tonight or taking their spots