Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Great bracket, enjoy that free trip to winners.

Meanwhile, I'll be preparing in the lab to send Jiyuna to losers kukukukuku  :CA:

Wtf I got moved to the same pool as Level 5, Bananaken and RF (H6 at 8am) >_>

Guys, check your pools again just in case.

You might want to check the bracket again.  Level-5 is now in N-o's bracket(H1) and you're in I3 with Pops.

RIP Level5. Better fight Kirbster for 10 days and 10 nights straight to get ready. Pochp also got moved to Tari, Brkrdave and Rath's pool it seems.

I'll be at the casuals tonight and tomorrow if it happens. Just need to go home and eat first today so I'll only arrive around 7:30-8ish.

GGs yesterday Reyn, Dom, Kim, Steb and unsanctifier. Using my non-existent rule making power to ban stylish Tager forever when we play. I probably won't forget to pack my PS4 controller but wouldn't hurt to send me a reminder text message the night before Reyn! It was great seeing you again Dom. Don't be too much of a stranger in the future if it's possible!

Had a blast last night! GGs to everyone I've played. I don't know about being able to come weekly again, but I'll definitely try not to wait 6 months next time!

Alright last day to get in on the UNIBEL preorder! I'm making the order tonight! The list currently is:

me

pochp

brice

DHAOS

Kazuhiro

RaftClans

Raiyan

Syurien

Level-5-Chan

WakeUpDp

Varatnar

Reyntime

Steb

DarkWolf

VinceX

I'll be going to Bier Markt to watch the Belgium/Argentina game at noon today.

Feel free to join if you want to come.

Last night was fun. If I were to host casuals again tonight would anyone come? Brice is going to DerQ's to watch wrestling. Tomorrow there's always foonzo.

Just when the NA release was announced too...

I made the order after the announcement, so you could have messaged me last minute if you wanted out.

My mom needed my bus pass to go out so I guess I ain't going anywhere today ;.; I'll try to make the necessary arrangements to be at Foonzo tomorrow instead

Last night was fun. If I were to host casuals again tonight would anyone come? Brice is going to DerQ's to watch wrestling. Tomorrow there's always foonzo.

I can't come today anymore, but I'll be at Foonzo tomorrow.