Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I will also be at Foonzo tomorrow.

I need to be around friends in these dark times.

Feel free to ask me about it, but be warned, it might be a long conversation. :3

I'll probably pass by too, I need to drink less and play moar

EDIT : Not feeling too good tonight, I'll play you guys this week

lol, wow. That's an unfortunate last minute change. Don't worry though. You've got this. I believe in you 100%  ^,^

Also, shoutouts to my pool going completely unchanged from beginning to...*notices the Japanese player in his pool got swapped out for Tsujikawa*...Oh...well then. This is a neat surprise. I'm going to get to see an elder god in action in my pool. Hype levels exploding!!!

after playing with sam and steb a bunch after everyone else left, im feeling pretty hype about bullet again

long live the queen

Yeah he was playing Rachel. Which is good I needed to practice against not kirbster so I could learn what to do. Ggs man, im just happy to see progress I know your Rachel is rusty and your valk will eat me... For now

Damn, EVO is this weekend? Guess I know what I'll be doing when I'm not playing card games in Detroit.

GL HF to everyone attending.

Your best bet is to hit up Reyn, VinceX and find Shnarfl hanging around on Skullheart and see if you guys can settle on a day and time. 

Also, it only just occurred to me that if you guys are aiming to check in together to try and get seated together, you should probably agree to meet at the airport at a certain time. So post up when you guys can be there so you can work something out!!!

I'll be arriving around 4ish because I'm weird like that and might/probably will be going ahead without you because I'm da bess.

Our flight is at 8 though... How can you leave before us if we're on the same flight?

Also, a SG meetup day sounds really good. We'll establish a community and hopefully have it grow (hopefully)

I'll make a thread about it on Sankishin later today

Our flight is at 8 though... How can you leave before us if we're on the same flight?

Checking in and boarding the flight are two different things. Ideally, you guys should be meeting up before checking in. I won't be waiting for that and will just be bumping into you guys when you reach the boarding area. 

I know, you just sounded like you were leaving for Vegas without us :P I was thinking a good time to meet up at the airport would be 5-6

That's when I'll be there. Small warning: I read an article about the TTC this week. If your electronic devices can't be powered on (not enough battery) you can't take it on the plane. Charge your phones and laptops