Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Lmao, the neighbourhood... If it's because of the reputation uh we moved there since it's close to the university, it's not as bad as it used to be. If it's just far idk what to say lol.

Both, but mostly the former yeah.

That's still not gonna convince her at all haha

also stranger-danger

Hello guys, 

So i'm one of the ottawa guys and what i'm doing is i'm selling food.I thought this would be a good idea because do you guys really want to walk 15 minutes back and forth when you have matches? Naw, not a good idea. The money for the food is ending up going to the algonquin gaming club so we can purchase better monitors and ect. So, if anyone here has any food allergies, please tell me so i can work around them. Alright, that's all and good luck to you guys in the upcoming tournament!

(ps: cause there might be the odd person who asks. I'm a culinary student and i'm going to be graduating in December). I'll also post a menu when i figure out what i can or can't make.

awwwww, I was sort of hoping to see if we could go 2/2 with Pizza Pizza forgetting our order and making us wait almost an hour :P

Jokes aside, this sounds pretty interesting. No allergies on my end so no worries. 

GGs to all, it was awesome. Mon terrible hangover me laisse croire que j'ai p-e dérapé vers la fin de la soirée alors désolé si j'étais loud lol.

Also I'm a LOW TIER GOD at Smash4

GGs to all, it was awesome. Mon terrible hangover me laisse croire que j'ai p-e dérapé vers la fin de la soirée alors désolé si j'étais loud lol.

You're also the best-worst nakama.  :v:

Not even Fucking close lmao for real. x )

Thanks for the meetup and the lift ice, was a very sweet night and now thinking to warnup a bit in BB.

Just like that, is anyone up for some BB casuals today? I could invite people home but my room space is quite limited and more than 1 person is stretching it, or if you want to not create a widespread you can feel free to text me for a time and place I don't mind traveling if its not at the other side of the continent of Montreal.

Sorry Jon, busy week over here. Maybe I'll have more free time to host more than once a week as we get closer to NEC though.

We're hosting again this week, Friday. Brice might be able to arrive earlier than 6:30, but if not, as usual. BB, GG, UNI, smash 3ds, maybe Ultimax and ST? Friends from Sherbrooke are visiting too, get hype for that ok.

Once again thanks to everyone who came last week, and thanks for the presents. The food was greatly appreciated!

On another note, NEC isn't very far away. For those who missed it, it seems like we'll have quite a few guests from Japan : https://twitter.com/St1ckBuG/status/526403674902646784 It's not too late if you want to come, but it's pretty close to last minute if you want to get a passport done and maybe book an additional hotel room if you want to avoid sleeping on the floor...

Halloween weekend, can't make it this week.

I might be able to come to NEC after all however, I got the job I wanted (imdabes) and my training ends on Friday December 5th. If I have the weekend off I'll definitely try to make it!

T'es crissement mieux d'avoir des weekends off pcq on avait parlé d'un samedi dans quelques semaines où des gens de votre coin passerait par chez nous et msemble tu m'avais dit que t'en faisait ta top priorité.

Speaking of, si c'est toujours dans vos plans, ya eu changement dans ma disponibilité. Ça irait au 15 novembre. Au dernières nouvelles, yavait Bibi, Kirbster et Pedro d'intéressé. Ç'a toujours l'air de ça?

T'es crissement mieux d'avoir des weekends off pcq on avait parlé d'un samedi dans quelques semaines où des gens de votre coin passerait par chez nous et msemble tu m'avais dit que t'en faisait ta top priorité.

Speaking of, si c'est toujours dans vos plans, ya eu changement dans ma disponibilité. Ça irait au 15 novembre. Au dernières nouvelles, yavait Bibi, Kirbster et Pedro d'intéressé. Ç'a toujours l'air de ça?

hmm ca tombe bien, ya une chance que la fin de semaine qu'on avait prévue (le 8 nov?) d'autres plans incertains allaient peut-etre se passer (je voulais justement en parler lol!). Le seul issue de mon bord c'est que le 15 novembre, un de mes anciens colocs fait sa pendaison de cremaillere. J'aimerais bien y aller, mais au moins ca commence a 9pm et j'ai deja une reputation d'etre toujours en retard. Je propose de soit faire ca plus tot samedi, genre rester tout l'apres midi puis partir un peu apres souper ou qqch, ou sinon dimanche si ca convient mieux. A moins que t'ailles une meilleure idée?

Got my days off for NEC!

For the Trois Riveres invasion, I'm down as well...gotta be back in MTL before midnight tho.

Idk if I've said anything about Ottawa, yet, so I'll be it all out now. I would be OVERJOYED to go, but I have classes till 12:30 on Saturdays. So depending on what time people plan to leave I may or probably won't be able to go

Penses tu qu'il y a de la place pour le tournoi à Ottawa? Puisque Toronto s'est deplacé, j'avais pensé maintenant de passer la-bas.